Week Agenda Ultimate
By Johan Burgler
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keeping your schedule straight as you go through your day, and look to the weeks ahead, is a proverbial snap with the Week Agenda Ultimate app. Elegantly designed, this agenda app gives you a nice overview of the current week with pages to turn to upcoming, or preceding weeks. It has a classic day-planner feel.
● Apple Watch support
● Stylish week view
● Browse through weeks easy
● Week numbers
● Like a personal organizer
● Multiple calendar support
● Retina support
● Multi language: over 22 languages and your own region notation
● Universal app: iPhone app and iPad app in one buy!
● Today Widget
● Multitasking on iPad in iOS 9 or later
● Swipe left or right to turn the pages
● Fast browsing with 2 fingers for a month and 3 fingers for a year.
● Tap on the day title ('monday') for a day calendar view.
● Long press on a day for a new event
● Tap on an event for edit
● Tap on top of the page for a menu bar. From there you can select your calendars, return to the current day and access a help popup.
What's New in Version 1.22
• Improved widget
This is too complicated
Honestly all I want is to make a list of what I have to do over the weekend. Setting up an agenda on this app is way to complicated. You have to list multiple things in order to get a task down. Too tedious. Not helpful for school planning. Use another app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 30, 2017
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Johan Burgler
- © 2013 Johan Burgler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.