Grab - Ride Hailing App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get a safe and reliable ride in minutes with Grab transportation booking service (formerly GrabTaxi / MyTeksi) . With the largest pool of drivers in Southeast Asia, Grab offers the fastest transport booking service for taxis, private cars and motorbikes.
We connect our driver community to your transportation needs for every price points:
• GrabTaxi: Book a budget or premium taxi from Southeast Asia’s largest network of drivers.
• GrabCar: Ride in comfort of a private car service and pay a fixed fare for your ride.
• GrabBike: Get around quickest way possible, as a bike passenger.
• GrabHitch: Hitch a ride or give someone a lift with our social carpooling community.
• GrabShare: Carpool with another party heading in the same direction and save up to 30% less on fares.
• JustGrab: Get the nearest vehicle, either a taxi or car, so you can be on your way faster!
• GrabFamily: Enjoy peace of mind, with a child friendly booster seat for your youngest travellers.
• GrabExpress: Send your parcels and documents with a delivery service you can trust.
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab invests heavily in safety training for drivers, offline driver screenings, in-app safety features like number masking, personal accident insurance coverage, and safety education and partnerships with the government.
Pay by cash, credit card or GrabPay Credits - the choice is yours. You’ll get an email receipt immediately after your ride.
How to Grab:
1. Download the app for free and register your account
2. Start booking! The app auto-detects your location for pick-up. Choose your destination.
3. Choose what kind of transportation you need - taxi, private cars or motorbikes.
4. Confirm a driver and track them as they make their way to you
Did you know:
You can use the same Grab app to book rides in all 7 countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Myanmar.
What's New in Version v4.41.0
This update contains a bunch of code clean-ups for better app performance so you can continue to book Grab rides easily and effortlessly.
Good option in Thailand
I was using Uber for awhile in Bangkok but then we got to Phuket and Uber was not used there so I downloaded Grab and really enjoyed using it. Love the flat price and the rewards program, as well as the messaging option.
Biggest annoyance is that drivers can actually accept your request WHILE they are still dropping someone off. This meant that I was waiting 10+ minutes for a driver who ended up cancelling on me. Like seriously?!?! I needed to get to the airport. This is a serious flaw with the app and should be corrected immediately as it is a major inconvenience to passengers.
Allow for more open ended rides
Have an option to Order a Grab for a fixed time like 1 hour, and travel as directed with multiple stops. Or at least allow round trip rides, when you have to pick up/drop off kids or something
Safe & ease
App has been very helpful for a safety ride. Most of my drivers were polite & respectful. Some cars though needs some cleaning and make the interior smells good. It’s probably those driver from taxi needs some training on customer service. Overall, the app is awesome!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: v4.41.0
- Size: 124 MB
- Languages: English, Burmese, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Seller: GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.