By Foursaken Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Combining the monster-catching of Pokémon with the adventure elements of Zelda, Monster Adventures brings an all new blend of action/RPG gameplay to the App Store! Catch, create and customize your own unique monsters while uncovering an interesting story. Journey deep into the wilderness to complete quests, find loot, and level-up your monsters. Then invite your friends to play cooperatively, or battle players from around the world in the renowned monster coliseum!
“Monster Adventures is a great action-RPG that you simply need to check out.”
4.5/5 – toucharcade.com
“The best way I can think to explain my thoughts on Monster Adventures is thus: this game has been getting in the way of my job. I’ve forsaken using other apps and playing other games for this. When I’m not playing it I’m thinking about playing it. I’ve practically drained my iPhone – then recharged it, then drained it again – on several occasions. Yes, it’s just that great.”
4.5/5 – 148apps.com
“Take your Pokemon concepts and throw them into a world with Zelda style gameplay and you’ve got Monster Adventures. While most devs are making shallow runners and physics games, Foursaken has gone deep with this hardcore monster catching game. Time will fly by as you struggle to catch rare monsters and delve deeper into each territory.”
96/100 – phonecats.com
“Monster Adventures is a lovely adventure title with some big ideas.”
4/5 – gamezebo.com
• Pokémon meets Zelda!
• A seamless blend of rogue-like adventuring, monster catching, creation, and role-playing elements!
• Create your own monsters!
• Catch enemies and learn their abilities!
• Complete an interesting single player campaign, offering hours of gameplay!
• Find items and loot deep in the wilderness!
• Rogue-like gameplay: the deeper into the wilderness you go, the better loot you find! Be careful, though - if you fall, you'll come back empty handed!
• RPG elements: level-up your monster, find and buy items, and more!
• Embark on quests and complete a variety of challenges!
• Play with your friends!
• Battle other monsters in the Monster Games arena!
• Build a team of monsters and pit them against other players from all around the world!
• A variety of customizable control schemes, from standard dual stick, to auto attack, to one-handed, and more!
• Game Center, iCloud, iOS 7 support and more!
Great game! Perfect cross between Pokémon and Spore. IAP are completely unnecessary, but the prices are very reasonable. All of the different parts and abilities makes for seemingly endless combinations, and it allows you to mold your monster to your play style. The only thing that I can say negatively about this game is that even though the dungeons are randomized and are different every time you enter them, there is a lot of grinding involved, so I suggest taking breaks every once in a while as to not get bored of the game.
u should read whole thing
recommend u get all Forsaken's games, especially " heroes and castles 2"
this game is a great rouge like game with a progression and leveling over time,amazing customization, there is little story, moderate grinding, easy for my 6 year old sister, yet I'm 16 and still find it fun, 3 different areas/maps, small bug where your element doesn't show your element, MULTIPLAYER with friends, and ( not sure) around 100 skills
Recommend u get it
Very good game as always, well done.
Just one thing is really annoying me fix and five stars, the fire around my monsters hands floats in the middle of no where behind him. Fix and defiantly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ :) and for parents debating to let their kids have this game the violence is not bad at all. Man this is really frustrating it crashes when I have a lot of gold or ally blobs
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 13, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 319 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2013 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Essence Grab Bag$0.99
- Treasure Pouch$0.99
- Treasure Chest$2.99
- Kindred's Dream$9.99
- King's Coffers$4.99