Quip is a simple place for work teams to create living documents. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Skip the endless chain of emails, meetings, chats and document versions by working simpler and faster with Quip on your Mac, iPad and iPhone. Watch your team and your work come alive.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
Take notes, share grocery lists, organize task lists, edit docs with your office coworkers, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
CHAT AND MESSAGING
Real-time chat and messaging is integrated seamlessly for easy collaboration, so you never have to switch to email.
Embed beautiful, full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions and a customized mobile keyboards that make editing a pleasure from any device.
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — iPhone, iPad, and desktop. Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your iPhone and iPad.
IMPORT & EXPORT
Import your documents from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more. Export documents to PDF and Microsoft Office. Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel. Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook, Google, or iCloud.
On iOS 12, notifications are now grouped by document and conversation.
Ratings and Reviews
So phuqing sick
Recent release has nifty power ups for docs. I now can switch my Trello + Google Docs flow to one doc in quip. Coda, enjoy your $60M lunch while it lasts
Other great stuff:
* collaborative notifs when people open your doc and when people create docs in a shared space... shared context isn't just about sharing info but sharing context of when people engage on what topic
* shared folder space done well --Google Docs, please take notes...on Quip perhaps
* mobile app is very slick, delightful to take notes on it
* stupidly easy to share a doc in view only mode externally
* have a reasonably powerful formula-enabled spreadsheet inside a doc. Copy+past special as png can go to heII
* for anyone complaining about formatting feature parity with other doc editors... consider that their guard rails on formatting takes the cognitive load out of composing, which makes it easier for less graphically confident coworkers to be emboldened by the uniformity and therefore contribute more
Efficient, effective, smart, & functional!
Thank you Quip team for this wonderful app! It organizes, sync, and communicates documents beautifully across different devices/platforms. It is my go-to daily app, that captures small ideas to big ideas. An area of improvement that I would suggest is to create an ability within the app for split screen and/or multiple tabs viewing. This is incredible useful for editing two documents at once, or editing a document while viewing the other for reference. Keep up the good work!
It’s great, but needs just a bit more!
So, I want to start off by saying I love everything about this app, it’s made my work life so much simpler to manage! I recommend it to pretty much everyone.
However, I think the mobile app needs a little bit more functionality to compare to the desktop app. I know you can’t make them work EXACTLY the same, but it’d be nice to be able to interact more with the Live Apps on the mobile app.
I’m currently unable to move cards between columns on the Kansan Board and that’s a drag to have to get on my computer just for that. I think once the interactions with Live Apps have improved, this will be a 5-star app for sure.
- Quip, Inc.
- 53.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Quip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.