By Eutechnyx Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***DOES NOT RUN ON iPod Touch 4 AND BELOW***
Play across all supported devices – iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad Mini.
NASCAR®: REDLINE is the original officially licensed NASCAR game on iOS! Take your place as crew chief, where it’s all about the strategy and tactics. Have you got what it takes to take your team your driver all the way to Victory Lane?
Find the perfect combination of pistop strategy and driving style as you attempt to guide your driver from the back of the pack to the winner's circle. Decide where your well-earned prize money is used – from car upgrades to team training to negotiating sponsorship deals in order to take your driver from rookie to Chase winner. Featuring all the officially licensed tracks and drivers of the 2013 season, pit your wits against the best in the business, and help your driver hold their own against stars like Dale Earnhardt Jr and Jimmie Johnson, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship is yours for the taking!
• Features all the OFFICIAL drivers, race tracks, cars and sponsors from the 2013 Sprint Cup Series
• Guide your driver from Speedweeks rookie to championship contender in CAREER MODE
• Make the calls for your favorite driver from a line up of 43 officially licensed 2013 Sprint Cup Series competitors and champions in SEASON MODE
• Upgrade your car to create the perfect setup for every track on the NASCAR calendar
• Unlock new sponsorship opportunities to boost your finances
• Train your crew to shave valuable seconds off your pitting time
• Accurate race simulation that plays out the entirety of each race as you make the calls that matter
• Make the calls to give your driver the edge in stunning gameplay sequences with GENRE-LEADING GRAPHICS
GAME INFORMER - "[NASCAR: Redline] presents another side of racing that is both welcome and in tune with NASCAR itself"
What's New in Version 1.11
Great idea, fix of issues and it'll be awesome
When under yellow while being the first car one lap down you lose a second lap to the field instead of getting your lap back. Even If not the first car you still lose a lap even if you don't pit! If you do pit you'll lose 3 laps to the field, under yellow!
When running a lap down and other cars pit under green then your get scored as having lost positions instead of gaining them.
Optimizing the setup for Atlanta per the setup recommendations causes a well upgraded car to struggle to stay on the lead lap.
Two tire stop and 1 can if fuel doesn't gain you positions when the rest of the field pits at the same time.
A nearly fully upgraded pit crew shaves 2 seconds off the stop but rarely gains any positions in the pits under green or yellow, even when deep in the field.
Other than these issues it's a blast. Very well done. I wanted to give it 5 stars but the bugs listed above are just too frustrating to justify it.
I see multiple reviews mentioning crashed but using iOS 7.03 on an iPhone 5 I've not seen a single crash in 26 races.
Amazing game but some issues
One thing tht gets on my nerves is tht when your actually doing the racing it most of the time races you with someone thts not even close to you like me racing David Gilliland when in in top 10 and hes in the 30s and also need a difficulty in season cuz its too easy to win races and last problem is in season mode theres nothing to spend your money on if your on one of the top teams like hendrick...Also 2014 update would be nice with new drivers and cars and schedule but other than tht its a very fun game and gives you a different feel then any other nascar game
Needs some fixin
I really love this game, but i have been cheated out of at least 4 wins. Whenever i have a lead of greater than 1 second, under and "awesome" run, the 48 ends up in a dead heat, i beat him to the line and he gets the win. This has happened at least 4 times that i can remember. Not at the same tracks either. And its always the 48. Other than that, once you master the pedals and pit strategy its fun. Also know that you must get at least a "great" during the challenges or you will fall to the back of the field. Fix the issue with the cheating 48.
I guess since the 48 cheats in the real game, so they have to have it "in the game".
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 615 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Eutechnyx LLC
- © 2013 Eutechnyx Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Warmup Pack$0.99
- Title Pack$9.99
- Chase Pack$4.99
- EBucks Pack 4$19.99
- Ebucks Pack 5$29.99
- EBucks Pack 6$49.99