GOZOA - Play & learn math
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+++REDUCED PRICE $0.99+TODAY ONLY+REGULAR PRICE $4.99+NO IN-APPS+++
PLAY & LEARN, SOLVE MATH TASKS + JUMP AND RUN IN THE PLATFORM GAME. HOURS WITH LOTS OF FUN.
THIS IS THE FULL VERSION. This version is identical to the lite version after all in-app purchases have been made. This app requires iPad 2 or newer.
6 STARS "EDITOR´S CHOICE" -TOPBESTAPPSFORKIDS.COM
4,5 STARS "An app you don´t want to miss!" - BESTAPPSFORKIDS.COM
4,5 STARS - THEIPHONEAPPREVIEW.COM
Rated 9 out of 10 by - APPSTOREARCADE.COM
Chosen as a TOP PICK by - FUNEDUCATIONALAPPS.COM
Welcome to an exciting math game adventure.
The evil Villain has stolen all the star numbers and you have to win them back by completing the 9 levels and solve all the math assignments. If you need to take a math break, you’re always able to spend your collected coins in the shop and dress up GOZOA and his friends.
GOZOA – Play & learn math is a math edutainment app for children aged 5–8. The app is approved and quality-assured by teachers, educationalists, app reviewers and kids.
GOZOA strikes a perfect balance between play and learning. The learning games were designed so that the level of mathematics increases the further you advance in the game.
• Recognize numbers up to 20
• Write numbers up to 9
• Sorting things based on shape and colour
• Build up numeracy skills by connecting names of numbers, symbols, and quantity
• Addition by solving simple math problems
• Geometric shapes
• Symmetry and reverse images
• Conceptual knowledge (fewest/most, biggest/smallest, etc.)
• Adding up to 10
• English voiceover – can be played even if the child cannot read.
• Fun platform game with 9 different levels dispersed over 3 worlds.
• The child earns stars depending on how well he/she solves the problems.
• 20 different types of math assignments and more than 50 assignments total
• Clothing shop: coins can be used to buy clothes for GOZOA.
• Up to 3 different games can be in progress at the same time.
Your child embarks on a math adventure with a coherent storyline dispersed over three unique worlds. The task is to win back all the star numbers from the evil Villain by completing all the levels where he/she is challenged along the way with interactive math assignments and is motivated at the same time by collecting coins which he/she can use later on to dress up GOZOA and his friends. This combination means that your child will not lose motivation but will want to learn more.
WHAT MAKES GOZOA UNIQUE?
- A recipe for fun. Combines math tasks with a platform game, similar to computer games.
- A cartoon universe and catchy music.
- A “player history” section, telling parents and teachers which math skills the child needs to practise. GOZOA supports up to 3 player profiles.
- Follows the math curriculum.
This app works only on iPads and requires iPad 2 or newer
This app does not report any user data.
This app contains no advertisements or external links.
If you have any problems with the game, criticism or praise, please write to email@example.com. We guarantee a quick response.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
motivating math app
GOZOA - Play & learn math is an arcade style early learning math app that is loads of fun and very motivating. Guide Gozoa through a variety of obstacles, whilst learning to target and direct, follow pathways using a map, and other visual motor skills. Collect coins and solve math problems along the way, with each area building on the previous areas to insure integration of the material. Meant for older preschoolers or K - 1st grade, there are lots of activities to learn and do here adding to the play value of this app. The full version does not have IAPs or links. Highly recommended.
Ready, Get Set and Have Fun with GOZOA
This app provides young learners with practice with math skills gaming style. It provides great audio insturctions with video. Learners with go through levels and acquire coins to advance. It also provides practice with following directions. Young learners will love the game style and great graphics. Adults will appreciate the parent info, help guide and ability to turn off the background music.
Good for average students
This is designed mostly for Kindergarten and 1st Graders. For your average kids in that setting, this app is a good way to combine fun with education. For students with special needs however, you'll need to be careful. Some students with special needs may find this very enjoyable, some may find all of the different tasks they have to do distracting or may struggle with the movement of the character.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 29, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 74.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gozoa ApS
- © GOZOA 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.