Virtual Trainer Bodyweight : Home & Travel Fitness Workouts
By Virtual Trainer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Optimise your results with Virtual Trainer Bodyweight!
- Be inspired by 102 bodyweight exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Ready to use workout plans. Just tap start and you are on your way with your own goal oriented workout routine.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty
- While working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Challenge yourself, get rewards and keep track of your score.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Sync your burned calories and performed workouts to HealthKit
Exercises are performed by the professional instructors Seth Ronland, Benjamin Sällström and Jenny Ahlin.
What's New in Version 2.5
* Launching BRAND NEW feature: Workout Plans *
Choose one of four workout plans that will help you achieve your goals using milestones and customized workout routines. Powerful but simple to use!
Best Fitness App I've Ever Used!
I've used multiple fitness apps over time and I've seen results in myself and I've stuck with this one like never, ever before. The reasons why I believe this has happened: it's a COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE functional fitness program.
This helps me in the following ways:
- You can swap out exercises that hurt or are too difficult for more preferable exercises: I LOVE this feature, because I'm all about being very mindful while I do exercises. If something hurts (torques my knee, shoulder, etc.), and I can't figure out how to do the movement in a healthy-for-my-body way, I'll throw it out and swap it for another one.
- As a result this app you can change/grow your exercise routine as you get stronger. As a result, it doesn't get old.
I've been using this app 4-5 times/week for SEVEN months now. I'm a bookworm, so never in my life have I worked out like this.
I'm more muscular/fit and my clothes fit better. And I continue to feel myself getting stronger and stronger. I enjoy periodically making my workout more challenging for myself.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this app!!! Thank you for developing it!!!! :D
This app is a very good product! I'm an athlete and work out including doing P90X. This app was really cool to use this morning and I'm lying here sweating my head off! You can create your own work out and I found it very simple to use. The high interval training program included was really cool. Just 11 minutes I did 22 exercises. Is something that my high school baseball player son will probably actually do with me.
When using VT, I bought this product so as to unlock all exercises and add to the app which would otherwise like you to subscribe. Expecting VT to add these exercises to the library (the way it did for VT Suspension and VT dumbbell) the Virtual Trainer does not comply. In other words, pay for the subscription, use this as a stand alone app, or don't expect to use all of its exercises. I really like VT, but generally try to avoid subscriptions...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Virtualtrainer Sweden AB
- © 2015 Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Package of extra videos & workouts$4.99
- Calorie Burner (Workout Plan)$4.99
- Strong & Fit (Workout Plan)$4.99
- 7minute (Workout Plan)$1.99
- Package of extra videos & workouts$1.99
- Power Core (Workout Plan)$4.99
- Calorie Burner (Workout Plan)$9.99
- Strong & Fit (Workout Plan)$9.99
- 7minute (Workout Plan)$4.99
- Power Core (Workout Plan)$9.99