By Miles Godspeed
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** All In-App Purchases are FREE as of February 3, 2015 until the XP saving bug is fixed! Conquer the new Quantum Galaxy for the first time with a completely new "Transformable Ships" game mechanic, on top of smooth Tilt/Tap controls made specifically for the casual audience in this Incredible ON-RAILS 3D Space Shooter! Earn XP, Level-Up and Transform one of 3 BRAND-NEW playable ships on your 3+ hour journey through 20 BRAND-NEW action-packed ON-RAILS missions with JAW-DROPPING RETINA graphics EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS!
For the first time, experience the never before seen innovation of the mobile ON-RAILS genre as Quantum Galaxy gives you the ability to Transform your spaceship in real-time via the use of space Pods and Stations. Watch as your ship morphs before your eyes from a tiny spacecraft, to a formidable star-fighter, to a massive MINI-BOSS! All this, combined with a unique use of friendly AI Wingmen to aid you on your new action-packed journey through the Quantum Galaxy.
• Amazing cinematic ON-RAILS arcade action aimed at a casual audience!
• Brand-new JAW-DROPPING RETINA graphics on all modern iOS devices
• Full support for iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina display
• Tilt to steer your ship manually and avoid enemy bullets
• Forgo tilting and Tap your enemies for a casual ON-RAILS experience
• Master the game in minutes with intuitive controls and dynamic tutorial system
• Control, Morph and Transform one of 3 brand new playable spaceships
• Earn XP to Level-Up and FREELY unlock new playable ships and 13 different shields and weapons
• Skip the RPG Grind with Optional In-App purchases
• Explore the vast Quantum Galaxy via the 20 brand new action-packed missions!
• Like never before: morph your ship in real-time using space Pods and Stations
• Defend Space Outposts and team up with friendly AI Wingmen
• Face more than 25 types of enemies with Gigantic Bosses in every level!
• Experience over 45 minutes of original orchestral music
• Game Center support with 7 unique Leaderboards and 18 challenging Achievements
• Near-endless replay value with Dynamic Difficulty and Randomized Enemies
• No boring or complicated Sci-Fi story. Only non-stop arcade action that is accessible to all players with no language barrier!
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect all enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active until you level-up your starship and unlock Translucent Shielding at Level 5.
In addition, completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your ship to Level 5 will also unlock new playable spacecraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable ships on multiple iOS devices.
YouTube game play trailer: http://youtu.be/wpAzofgjmKE
What's New in Version 1.3.0
-All In-App Purchases are FREE as of February 3, 2015 until the XP saving bug is fixed!
-Fixed detection of legacy iOS hardware
-Improved support for iOS7
-Fixed iPad detection issues on iOS7
-Improved AI algorithms on all BOSS and MINI-BOSS enemies
-Altered game's speed on levels 10+
-Updated GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
-Altered difficulty progression on later levels
-New minor UI tweaks and interface changes added
Non-stop arcade style action! Great game, but could use a bit more diversity. It would be cool to implement some levels that test your flying skills... Like asteroid fields, or enemy bases on a planet surface or something. Maybe I have'nt gotten far enough yet, but so far every level seems to be about the same, but progressively more difficult.
This is so wrong.
This is so unprofessional. I unlocked 2 ship by getting to level 5 then in 3rd ship I got to level 4, but each time I'd come back I'd see I was in level 3 again... Eventually it kicked me back to level 1 with the very first ship and lucked the other two, only giving me option to buy them, you bet I buy!
Every time I get close to level 5 to get a new ship it resets my level back to 3 this is very irritating. In my opinion this is so I get fed up and just buy the automatic level up. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miles Godspeed
- © 2013 Miles Godspeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Second Playable ShipFree
- Third Playable ShipFree
- Unlock All ShipsFree