Socialblend - Combine Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and more
By Fling Soft LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Socialblend is the best way to interact with photos and videos from your social networks on your iPhone. Combine your timelines and subscriptions from all your services into one single unified place for a simple and easy viewing experience.
• A single timeline allows for a unified view across all of your social networks.
• Like and comment directly from the timeline and Socialblend posts directly back to that network.
• Filter services quickly and easily so you can view them independently or in the unified view.
• Enlarge images and pinch/zoom (yes, on Instagram too!)
• Play Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube videos directly in the feed.
• Current support for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Upcoming support for Flickr, Vimeo, and many more!
Socialblend currently requires iOS6 and higher and iPhone 3GS and higher. And yes, iPad support is on the way!
If you have questions or comments, then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, make sure to follow us at http://twitter.com/socialblendapp and http://twitter.com/flingsoftguys for updates
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Some great new fixes and features including:
- Inline video support for Instagram. Just tap a video to play and pause.
- Users with multiple Twitter profiles can now select a specific profile to use.
- Users experiencing Twitter errors are now prompted to go into Settings and check their Twitter account password setup.
- Save images to your Photo Album. Tap an image to go to the enlarge view and then press and hold down and it will ask you to Save it.
We have added support for the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
More on the way very soon, including:
- Support for Flickr, Vimeo, and 500px
- More languages! Let us know what you would like to see added.
- Extended filtering by service
Good Idea BUT....
The app's idea is really awesome, I've been searching for an app that will combine Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! It has a great interface,its simple and easy to use (don't change a thing on this). However this app is missing a few things to really make it a "Noteworthy" app.
1. Why just pictures? To really make this app great it would be nice to see posts/status updates and tweets that are not connected to pictures.
2. It would be nice to be able to post to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram directly from the app.
3. The Twitter tab is having a hard time pulling up.
All in all, the app is great and would be better with the above mentioned issues.
Lets be real
Lets be real for a second, simply thinking of the unhealthy and dangerous number of accounts your numb little fingers have suffered through creating in the past two years makes the body instinctually start sweating as hard as if you just inhaled a bacon wrapped corn dog dipped in melted cheese with one gulp. Not only does this app not make me create an account, may I note worthy of the iTunes gold medal equivalent, but it combines all my favorite accounts into one. uh, win.
Very good app, keeps everything in one place, just wish it wasn't only photos... I wish you could see status updates as well... That's the only thing that should change.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 13, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Fling Soft LLC
- © 2013 Fling Soft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.