Boxes - Make the most of your stuff.
By Boxes Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Boxes is an easy-to-use, free tool that helps you organize and keep track of all your stuff in one place—your collectibles, wardrobes, artwork, inventory, and most valuable things. Boxes lets you take beautiful photos, attach receipts, sell your stuff with ease, buy the stuff you love, and discover what others own from around the world. See how easy it is to do more with your stuff while meeting others just like you!
It’s incredibly addictive—once you start using it, you can’t stop.
• Beautifully organize and keep track of your stuff.
• Custom designed photo filters for taking beautiful pictures of your stuff.
• List your items for sale with just a few taps.
• Create a Wish List and Buy the stuff you love.
• Build your own community of followers that share your interests.
• Follow friends and others you find interesting.
• Send and receive messages with friends and others.
• Discover and browse through other people’s stuff.
• And much much more…
Here are some ways to use Boxes:
• Collectors: Organize your collectibles and network with other collectors. Buy, sell, trade and discover rare things so you can keep up with your collections.
• Fashion Lovers: Keep your entire wardrobe in your pocket. Decide what to wear, mix and match clothes, and sell the outfits you no longer want.
• Small Business Owners: Keep a visual inventory and expand your shop's reach. Others can see and buy your stuff no matter where they're located.
• Record Keeping and Insurance: Take photos, notes, keep track of your receipts, item return info, and your warranty (Boxes alerts you before it expires).
• Artists: Build a beautiful and organized portfolio, and then sell your work to others around the world.
• New Home Owners: Organize your stuff in boxes so that you know where stuff is throughout your entire move. Unpacking will be a breeze.
Whatever it is you're looking to do with your stuff, Boxes can help you make it happen.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
Learn more about Boxes at http://box.es
Have questions? Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5
Hello everyone! This is a small but great little update for ya'll.
- You can now add items directly from the web! Just enter the URL to a website and Voila! You're easily able to grab photos of your items from whatever site you choose.
- We've made many new user experience tweaks.
Plus, bug fixes galore:
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when taking photos.
- Fixed a bug that caused our icon not to show properly on iPad.
- Fixed an issue that caused the news feed to get stuck while scrolling.
- and many more fixes…
At the moment, we're building something really special and we can't wait to tell you all about it. We're sure you'll be begging for more Boxes once you get your hands on what's to come.
Until next time,
Backup and Sync please
I have added a few items, but I'd rather not add 100's of items until I can backup and sync between devices. Nice start and it looks like you are on the correct path.
I've needed this!
Boxes makes it fun and easy to record, catalogue, share, and sell my plethora of "things." Great app. Very useful.
To be really useful, you have to let us back up to some cloud device and sync across devices. And if you created a desktop app, you could blow Bento out of the water.