Quick Drafts for iPad - Notes, To-Do, Errands and Shopping List
By Sebastian Obentheuer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture and share your ideas with Quick Drafts for iPad. Easy, fast and reliable. Quick Drafts is a lightning fast notepad. It offers various ways to handle your notes. You can use them as todo lists, send them via email, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter. You can post them to your calendar, save them to Dropbox and Evernote or forward them to your favorite text editor.
- Todo lists: Convert any note into a checklist with selectable items.
- Beautiful page view: Quickly swipe through your notes like pages in a book.
- Quick capture: Every time you open the app you get a new blank note ready to capture your ideas.
- Export notes to anywhere: Send notes via email, SMS, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook and any app that can receive text on your device.
- Link mode: Capture phone numbers, addresses and URLs and make them tappable links.
- Reminders and alarms: Add notes as alarm events to your calendar or tap the Email Self button to send notes to your email inbox.
- Dropbox: Save your notes to your Dropbox with a single tap. Or append them to a “Quick Drafts Journal” text file that is created in your Dropbox.
- Evernote: With a single tap create a new note in the default Evernote notebook.
- Getting things done: Use Quick Drafts for your projects, tasks or shopping lists.
- Reliable: Every single character is auto saved the moment you type it. Never lose an idea.
Simple, straightforward and useful!
As others have said, it's a simple, no-frills app thats easy to understand and easy to use. All I really want in an app for drafting text. I do highly recommend it for anyone wanting a quick way to capture ideas or just draft longer text for use elsewhere.
I only give it four stars because I'd like to see to more features: (1) First, while the beauty of the app is a clean page each time you open it, there are times when I want to quickly return to the same page (as with a ToDo list I'm constantly referring to, or a long document I'm drafting). So a useful option would be to have a "home" document I could change, or turn on or off, if needed; and (2) I'd like to sync with QuickDrafts for the iPhone. It does not right now, but I wrote Sebastian and he said he will try to do that with an update later.
I really, really love this app. So easy and it is fabulous that it works with my calendar, along with so many other apps, including Evernote. I would love to give this a five star, but I wish it would sync with my iPhone. Also a bummer that after buying the app for my iPhone, I had to buy the app for my iPad, as well, once it was released. I was hoping/thinking that I would have gotten an update rather than having to buy the app, especially since the QD app was on my iPad! So I had to delete the iPhone app on my iPad and buy the iPad app. Still think it was worth it, but would have been nice not to have had to go this route. But please keep up the good work. This is an exceptional and extremely useful app.
Beautiful, Utilitarian, Sleek and Perfect...
Not many apps are worth your hard earned dollars. Many still overcharge for bloated apps with features that hinder rather than help the writing process.
This is not the case with Quick Drafts (QD). QD is a sleek and highly effective note taking app that gets out of your way and lets you get to the task at hand. So useful it's my go-to note taking app, one that I use everyday.
The Evernote and Dropbox account linking also makes sure none of my notes will ever be lost in the ether.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Jun 05, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sebastian Obentheuer
- © 2013 Sebastian Obentheuer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.