Create many conference / meetup cards with QR codes or just many QR codes for your business cards.
Creating several QR codes for business cards / name badges can be a pain in the ass. With this application you can add/import contacts and create conference cards or QR codes within few clicks. You can easily modify displayed data as you would work with Excel. All data can be saved for later purposes. This app also helps you organize contacts of your employees in one place (newcomer joins your team, your business relocates).
To save your time you do not need to re-type your contacts. You can import contacts from:
- Address Book (Contacts.app)
- vCard files
- CSV files (classic, Adobe InDesing)
- text files
- Microsoft Outlook (via CSV)
-scan text file for contacts (meCard, vCard)
Conference Card Generator
- create simple conference cards ( in-app purchase to remove watermark)
1. Use QR scanner (scan.me) to scan any contact at conference
2. Download spreadsheet from scan.me
3. Scan spreadsheet with Contacts to QR codes
4. Export & Share all those contacts
QR Encoded Exporter
- export contacts as QR encoded text file
- export contacts as image (described below)
This app can generate both meCard and vCard QR Codes.
You can also customize QR codes with colors, gradients, stroke and shape.
All this is exportable to:
- JPEG (RGB,CMYK)
- TIFF (RGB,CMYK)
- PDF (vector)
- office managers
- printing studios
- meetup/conference organizers to create QR codes for name tags
- anyone who needs to create personal QR-Codes on every business card in the company
+No internet connection required.
Need custom feature/field? Just write us to our support email.
- ability to specify white QR border (great for printing studios)
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I Need
I want to use this app to track behaviors and homework completion in my classroom. It would be great if you could scan not only for ID but also scan them into a specific column in a spread sheet. Ie. Record the student name and what assignment or behavior he is displaying tracked by date and time in a spreadsheet.
Not that I’m asking a lot. But I could absolutely share this with my other teacher friends. Is it USB scanner compatible?
Excellent app for creating business card QR codes
I tested a lot of QR code generators, and the codes that this app generates (I use the Vcard option) work well across many types of phones and readers. It is a great option to be able to create many at a time, but I often use it just to create one or two as needed. I only refrained from 5 stars because sometimes the titles of the phone numbers can display incorrectly - this appears to depend on the phone/reader and/or the number of fields in use. But it is considerably more dependable than any other generator I tried.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.