Swipes - Plan and Schedule Tasks
By Swipes Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your important tasks. Swipes is used by high achieving individuals and companies in over 110 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Don’t stress over long lists of tasks you would never do. Focus on the few important things for the day. Plan them with your Swipes and enjoy swiping them away.
Swipes is all about hitting the flow and using your time and potential to reach your goals. The app is based on the famous technique for productivity, GTD, and it naturally leads you towards the productive habits of planning and prioritising. Swipes is also powered up by Evernote. Your notes and checkmarks from Evernote come to a real action plan in Swipes.
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the ones who want to beat procrastination and it is for YOU to become a High Achiever!
* Plan your day on a timeline
* Easily snooze tasks for later
* Enter action steps to get you going
* Track your progress during the day
* Attach Evernotes to a task
* Get your checkmarks from Evernote in Swipes
* Schedule things ahead
* Check a history of your accomplishments
* Plan recurring tasks and events
* Use tags and work in context
* Assign reminders and notes
* Set priorities
* Get reminded with notifications
* Share tasks via email
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
* Fixed sync issue with Evernote Integration
* Added guides on ‘How To Get Started’ with Swipes & Evernote
Here's the Biggest Swipes update:
1. Action steps
* Drop down a task into actions (subtasks) and make it easily achievable
2. Powerful integration with Evernote
* Attach an Evernote note to your tasks
* Get the checkmarks from your note as action steps in Swipes
* Sync back and forth any changes
3. Swipes is now Multi-Platform and Free!
* Manage tasks from Swipes’ iPad app
* Work with them out on the Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
* All platforms sync seamlessly, making your tasks available on the go and from the comfort of your chair.
4. New synchronisation system
5. Usability enhancements and Bugs extermination
STOP CHANGING ICON!
STOP CHANGING THE ICON! The new one is better than the red one, but still awful.
Just a few things keeping me from loving it.
1. The worst is the premium cost is too high. I'd consider a one-time cost ($1.99-$4.99), but that's it.
2. The main screen says "all done for the day" despite there being a project I have listed for today. Doesn't make sense. After I enter a brand new task for today, this is what I see. Why not just show the day's list?
3. It would be nice to have font size options. Fonts, too.
4. Getting out of a task item is annoying after I've gone in to edit.
5. Markdown functionality.
You guys are so close to having the best app, but it needs improvement.
This is definitely my go to app for keeping todo lists. The only things I would like to see improvement on is: first, to bring back the old green icon. It was so much better on the eyes and did not stick out like a sore thumb. Second, stop having the sync bar toggle down as I am writing my todo items. It's a pretty good app, just needs a few improvements!
Best to do app of all I've seen
I've done my fair share of hunting good to do apps and this is the clear winner.
The old green icon was nicer and the I wish there was a desktop app to go with it, but it's still the best to do app by far.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 07, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Swipes Incorporated
- © Swipes Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.