Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it - WHATCHUGOT"
Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!
Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen!
CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!
"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade
"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket Gamer
With Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time.
Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.
YOU WANT FEATURES? WE GOT MAD FEATURES!
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!
- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at! You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!
- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)
- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!
- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
- Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!
- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!
- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!
- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!
- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way! Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!
- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play? So are we! Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE! Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Join Trials Community!
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.4.0
YEEHAW! Polish your boots and saddle up, because the Rodeo has arrived to TRIALS FRONTIER!
Take part in fun new Rodeo Games and show the Frontier you have what it takes to become a true rodeo legend. Earn Horseshoes to unlock new and exciting outfits, paint jobs, tracks and most importantly: the bouncy Stallion bike!
The Shopkeeper has also expanded his wares and is now offering special daily deals in his shop. Tracks, paint jobs, blueprint pieces and crafting items are all available for reduced prices! There was never a better time to get that bike upgrade you’ve had your eye on!
And naturally we’re also introducing several bug fixes and gameplay tweaks to improve the end-game balance. All this together with our best and biggest event so far! Ride on riders!
- New tracks!
- New outfits!
- New paint jobs!
Easy to learn, tough to master.
A couple tips:
1. Be patient - upgrades can take multiple days to finish, and you can run out of fuel quick
2. Don't use diamonds for anything but fuel tank upgrades
3. The 95 diamond bridge? Beat the game first - the levels you unlock are equivalent to the 'extreme' tracks in Trials Fusion - nearly impossible to beat without major upgrades.
4. Play the slot machine often - it has some great prizes and they get better as it levels up.
5. (This is the most important) Add some friends! Racing against other people's ghosts is always more exciting, and much more challenging. I can't tell you how many shortcuts and speed techniques I've discovered by racing other players
I've played this game about ten months, and I still enjoy it and will continue to play. That being said, this is a game you are forced to play for a little while, then wait, then play again. (Unless you pay cash, of course)
If you must binge play a game, don't play Trials. But if you are like me, and can play a bit and then continue with your life, I highly recommend it.
I love Trials because of how easy it is to learn the controls, but how difficult it is to master them. I'm constantly learning how to overcome different obstacles and improve my score.
With the addition of the Bunker, the Donkey, Agent and Stallion bikes there's always new content to keep things interesting. I look forward to what they add next
Dissapointed in you Ubisoft
The game is amazing! No bugs, no IAP, or long waiting times! SAID NO ONE EVER. Really Ubisoft, really?! Do you think I would want to wait literally 3 days for 1 bike upgrade? Do you really think that I enjoy waiting hours on end just to beat one mission that most probably won't do me any good other that give me the smallest amount of XP possible and an unnoticeable amount of coins?! OF COURSE NOT. Don't even get me started on the IAPs (In App Purchases), I can write a 20 page long list just counting half of them! The only acceptable thing in this game is probably the graphics, but if you care more about the gameplay, Pac-Man will get a better rating that this game! And either way for the new update, how are you even supposed to access the new features, I didn't get a mission or anything, and I can't seem to find it in the main hub, what the heck?! "Look at this super cool new feature we like to call, The Rodeo! It is totally original in every way shape and form!", you could just be saying "Hey guys! Look at all these new in app purchases we gave you using a new game mode as camouflage!". Dissatisfied Ubisoft, really expected better.
Awful Free-to-Play model.
Trials' games can be so fun but for whatever reason they made this game use a free-to-play model that actually does not let you pay them money to customize the game. Rather you are forced to do what every NPC tells you until another feature arbitrarily unlocks. The whole time I simply wanted to give the game money to play the content. This latest "Rodeo" event is not even playable until an arbitrary moment I could not reach. Even worse there is finally a female racer and she cannot even be bought. Rather she must be obtained through an event I could not even access. The whole thing is an odd way to introduce content.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 10, 2015
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 89.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Special Starter Pack$2.99
- Special Starter Pack$0.99
- Knapsack of Gems$9.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Pro Player Bundle$4.99
- Mouthful of Coins$9.99
- Village Hero Bundle$2.99
- Cartload of Gems$19.99
- A Pack of Golden Tickets$0.99