OWA for iPhone
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing.
With OWA for iPhone you can:
Get work done faster with email
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites
Manage your schedule with ease
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder
- View shared calendars including delegate support
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule
Keep business data secure
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal data on the device alone
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security
- The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online
- iPhone must be iPhone 4S or higher and have iOS 6 or higher
What's New in Version 1.0.12
- Minor bug fixes
It's just ok. Frustrating. Very frustrating.
I don't receive notifications for recent emails nor are they current. I won't receive emails until hours later or some times never receive them at all. I have to have my vendors send me an email requesting an update if it has been longer than 48 hours since they've sent it to me. Our sales have deadlines for submissions and due to these issues we have lost enough to have to alter the way that we conduct our daily business just to accommodate the inconveniences of the faulty program. This issue is also consistent with the website.
I sometimes have issues logging in and have to physically delete the cookies and cache within my custom built computer that purrs like a kitten otherwise. Very frustrating program and if I didn't NEED to use this for work, I would NEVER use this program again.
The December update
I love this app and NEED it for work. I have to use the "Received" and "Read" receipts from the options choices when I send emails. When this app was updated in December, 2015, my iPhone could no longer sign into my work email account. I tried to reconnect to this app every weekend since that update and FINALLY connected again on February 7, 2016.
I don't know what glitch you caused with the December, 2015, update, but PLEASE do not do that again. Signing into Safari when I needed to use my work email account away from a PC was so aggravating. Thank you for fixing the HUGE glitch your December, 2015, update created. It is SO NICE to use this app again!
I am regretting the decision to switch my company from a GoDaddy Secure Server email/calendar service to Office 365. This whole experience has been a nightmare. None of the Microsoft apps work, and even if they did you'd have to download 4 different apps to come anywhere near getting basic functionality. Even then, there's no way to view group (let alone update) calendars from a mobile device, which is VITAL to most businesses.
At this point, you can't even view events in individual calendars that have been shared with you. They show up under your calendars in OWA, but the actual calendar events aren't there.
I'm a heartbeat away from canceling it and going back to the old system or with Google.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 28, 2015
- Version: 1.0.12
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).