Man at Arms TD
By Inert Soap
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Man at Arms is the newest hit in TD strategy games! Play fast-paced action gaming with hundreds of units, then collect unique cards to increase the strength of your army!
* Dozens of levels across multiple game chapters. Sweat in the dusty canyons, trek through dense forest, or trudge through the swamps.
* Face off against all manner of twisted foes, and battle them back with soldiers, healers, knights, magical elemental creatures, and more. Watch dozens of cartoon characters battle with fist and magic!
* Build a deck out of cards that are as deadly as they are beautiful. Use them to curse your enemies, add extra power to your attacks, or hurl lightning down upon your foe.
* Level Editor: We've included a level-editor for free. Create your own landscapes and fill them with foes of all kinds. Which leads to:
* Online Competition: Send your levels to your friends to play. Defend your levels against hordes sent by your Game Center friends, then build your own rampaging army and attack them back!
* Dozens of towers and magical powers to construct and upgrade. Hundred of card combinations enhance the towers, defenders, monsters, and abilities.
* Choose your challenge: play through on an easier mode at first, or earn the highest honors by playing in Master mode!
* Complete a variety of achievements for fame and fortune.
* Everything is fully HD artwork for your Retina iPad!
What's New in Version 1.3
Our biggest content update ever!
- 4 new campaign levels
- New Prestiege levels for veteran players
- 6 new monsters with unique powers
- 24 new cards
- Dozens of new power upgrades
- Hundreds of new card modifications
- Goofy skits help tell the storyline as you progress
- Improved Game Center PvP
- Plus approximately 7,523,523 balance tweaks and bug squashings! :)
As always, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments!
Not so hidden gem!
Love this game. The new update says 4 new campaign levels and a couple prestige levels. I only see and passed 1 new campaign level not 4. Unless the prestige are counted, but even so that would still only be 3? Whatever.
If you look at this game and think its too expensive, you'd be making a big mistake. Its worth the $5! Very deep strategic gameplay with lots of variety. Card collecting, combining and selling make for a often difficult decision part of the experience. Sell or combine the wrong cards and you'll be in a world of hurt.
This game requires thinking and careful consideration as the choices impact gameplay.
Its a pretty game, with nice detail and well thought maps. Tower placement is very important as one might expect.
This is not a game to be missed.
A must buy
This game is a must buy for any TD fan! I personally have 40+ hours into this game. Heck probably way more. The card collecting adds so much replay value. All your towers are collect able cards and there are a ton of different combinations. You can also create your own levels and share them. Don't hesitate, get this game!
Great game ala Kingdom Rush with Magic the Gathering mixed in. The little units are really cute, but I feel bad when I kill goat men.
New update has lots of new stuff. I'm excited!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 163 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inert Soap, LLC
- © 2013 Inert Soap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Castle of Gems$9.99
- A Wagon of Gems$2.99
- A Cottage of Gems$4.99
- A Bucket of Gems$0.99
- A Cart of Gems$1.99