By Toyosaka Laboratory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VirtualFrame Lite allows you to paste a image in your iPhone into camera view and take a picture with.
A pasted image, called 'Frame', moves around according to camera direction as if a picture frame is hanging in the air!
Let's take amusing pictures with this app!!
Note: In case of using No-gyroscope device, app can only react to turning-up/down of the camera.
You can do many operations to a pasted image:
- Rotate in three dimensional space
- Change brightness of the whole image
- Change transparency of the whole image
- Make a part of image invisible by using accessory edit tool
Also, you can use not only camera but also a image in Photo Album as a background image.
VirtualFrame Lite has the following restrictions compared with VirtualFrame:
- Only one picture frame is available
- Low resolution frame image
- Displaying Ad
Please check demo video(Youtube):
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Improved drawing response on transparency edit.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 31, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: KENICHI MORIBAYASHI
- © 2013 Toyosaka Laboratory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.