Book Creator Free
By Red Jumper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The simple way to create your own beautiful iBooks, right on the iPad.
Read them in iBooks, send them to your friends, or submit them to the iBooks Store.
Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
* The no. 1 Book app for the iPad in over 60 countries
* "Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy” - wired.com
* Over 6 million books already made with Book Creator
* One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
* Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
Try it free to create your first book (with in-app purchase for unlimited books).
Watch the video of Book Creator in action and find out more at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your iPad to your child and watch their imagination run free!
Perfect for the classroom
"My students loved this app. They felt it was so easy to use, that they could open it for the first time and know intuitively what to do. Having it then go to iBooks and create an individual bookshelf was fantastic."
- Rosey McQuillan, Pre-K-12 Assistive Technology Specialist, Massachusetts
Perfect for designers
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
* Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move, resize and rotate them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Choose from all of the iPad's fonts - over 50 to use.
* Import video and music, and record speech within the app.
* Draw and write in your books with the freehand pen tools.
* Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
* Send your books to your friends over email, to iTunes on your computer, over Dropbox, or to a WebDav server.
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as PDF.
* Export as a movie and upload to the web.
* With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
* Support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Please note that fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
A NOTE FOR EDUCATORS
For schools there is a full version of the app called "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books and no in-app purchase. The full version is available with a 50% discount under Apple's volume purchase program.
STAY IN TOUCH
Talk with us on www.facebook.com/bookcreator and on Twitter at @bookcreatorapp
"It’s easy to learn and intuitive to use. This app rates an A+"
– Dallion, Children's illustrator
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
"In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!"
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
"Book Creator is a marvellous idea"
- The Guardian
"I’m genuinely excited about this app"
"We are very excited about Book Creator... off to layout a kids picture book, then maybe mom’s recipes."
What's New in Version 3.3
Import and export your books using iCloud Drive (for iOS 8 users)
Only one book? Really? This is horrible!!!!!! 😱
Okay so one thing I honestly don't know stand is that you can only make one book. I mean why not limit what you can do like the fonts or some of the abilities, not the amount of books because that's not going to make the person want to buy the full version . also you cannot delete the book once you make it mean I would understand if you just want to make one book so that you could try it out, but not being able to delete it that's just wrong .The app it self a is a great app , I have the 4.99 one and it is honestly a great app and I really love it but I decided to try getting the free one because I thought that 4.99 was a little pricey.
Simply fascinating! 👌😃
Ok, where do I begging? Let's start on creating your own book easily! It's basically fun creating your own book! It's just amazing! I mean what more could you ask for this amazing book creator app? Nothing else because you have everything you got on here to start creating your basic book! Nothing else I should say about it but it's simply just amusing! Thank you!
Only ONE book in free version
This is a WONDERFUL app for elementary students, however, in a school with iPads it would be great to have the free version be able to make more than ONE book. Why not limit the tools available but not the number of books you can make?
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Jumper Limited
- © 2014 Red Jumper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Book Creator Upgrade$4.99