Get ready for an unforgettable journey to the magic world of the Middle Ages! You will meet your old friends, Professor and Aurora, and help Prince Eric rebuild his kingdom and protect it from the evil plans of villains! Fight treacherous monsters, explore new territories, construct various buildings, search for the magical artefacts and play with your friends online!
• This game works in offline mode without Internet so you can play it on a plane, in the subway or on the road.
• Enjoy the unique parallax effect on you device! It’s more than just background moving: it creates a sense of dimension and the illusion of depth.
• Uncover the endless secrets of the magic world in deep dungeons, high towers, and abandoned wastelands
• Protect your kingdom from the vicious Gobools, powerful Trollums, and other fearful creatures.
• Rebuild the kingdom: construct Sawmills and Manufactories, cultivate grapes and eggplants, breed pigs and sheep.
• Develop your country: build fortified towers to protect your subjects, create statues and fountains to boost your influence.
• Collect and Conquer: hundreds of rare magic items will add to your treasury and help you enlist the legendary heroes.
• Beautiful graphics and sound.
‘Graphics and sound are very nicely done and give the game a lot of personality… the character art here is exceptional.’ (www.gamezebo.com/)
‘The Tribez and Castlez is as bright and cute as a city-builder can hope to get.’ (www.148apps.com/)
‘The Tribez and Castles is another amazing title put out by Game Insight.’ (www.ghostwolfe.com/)
‘The Tribez & Castlez … presents a bright and colorful world that players will be happy to spend time in.’ (http://www.biogamergirl.com/)
PLEASE NOTE: This game is for iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air, iPad Mini 1/2, and iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus.
iPad 1, iPod Touch, and iPhone 3 or earlier iPhone versions are not available.
• Game stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Unless you spend a fortune on Gems and other items, this game will last forever. When you catch up a little, a new update comes out and puts you farther behind. It is really a challenge to formulate a strategy and keeps one occupied for a long, long time. There are too many useless tasks that have to be done repetitively. Many are a complete waste of time. As soon as you complete one useless task ten times, you are required to complete it fifteen more times. A complete waste of time after a while. It has been months since I wrote this review and they keep asking me to rate. I have been suckered into completing steps to the Ancient Portal 40 times hoping each would be the last. It is a laborious task. Now they want me to do it again. No way! I was finally suckered into hoping a few more steps would get me something but I was fooled again. Never try to complete the portal or complete any of the trips to other lands. A complete waste of time. I would like to change the number of stars to 1/2 but cannot. Choose any other game.
Great graphics, not a fast paced game plus a couple of irksome items.
Need to be able to create more farms!, Knocking off another star. It's obvious the creators just want you to spend money, they do not make any attempt at updating the game based on the reviews. It's just not that fun any more. Graphics are great, cute little people running around wishing for various items. It just takes a long time to complete quests because quests require a large number of requirements. Several of my complaints are: getting food from the pig farm is frustrating because to get the largest amount costs the most gold 7,500, just does not fit with the rest , getting plans to build more residence is another problem, can't get the diagrams from existing buildings. One main problem is that to get a requirement it can only be attained from one place. And sometimes you may start a quest and get nothing from the abandoned wizards tower.
Love it, but...
Update over a year later... knocking it down another star. They fixed the spending gems part with an 'are you sure?' feature. Happy about that. But the pop ups and long play to achieve anything is worse. Over 15 pop ups in the first ten minutes of play. Plus the requirement to use Facebook contacts to complete important quests drives me to not play. I will not hook to my Facebook account or bother my friends with constant invites. I should have the option to terminate those quests that require such actions. This game is a great way to veg out for short spurts of time if you can handle the frustration of never getting anywhere. Otherwise it's a waste of energy.
- Game Insight UAB
- 122.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Game Insight, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Cup of Gems $4.99
- Limited Offer $1.99
- Box of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.