Agent P DoofenDASH
By Majesco Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Agent P as he chases down Dr. Doofenshmirtz to save the Tri-State Area!
An Agent’s job is never done. Dr. Doofenshmirtz decides it’s time to get rid of Agent P once and for all! To accomplish this, he unleashes every plot he can think of on the Tri-State area! Now it’s up to Agent P and his fellow O.W.C.A. Agents to chase down the eccentric evildoer and save the people of Danville!
• Run, jump, roll, and dodge as you chase down Dr. Doofenshmirtz
• Dash through the Tri-State Area like never before, on the rooftops of Danville, inside Doof HQ, Evil Inc., and in the clouds in an official O.W.C.A. hang glider
• Battle Dr. Doofenshmirtz in boss battles as he unleashes his latest –inator to stop Agent P
• Survive Doof’s onslaught or collect gadgets to foil his dastardly plots
• Challenge your Friends high scores to become the top O.W.C.A. Agent
Contact Majesco Entertainment: www.majescoent.com
Thanks for downloading and please don't forget to rate our game.
Has potential but no direction
I love Phineas and Ferb, but this game isn't developed enough to be a good runner.
-The power ups are useless. They all are available from the start and last 5 seconds. Once you begin to upgrade them, they add 1 second for each upgrade totaling up to a whopping 9 seconds fully upgraded.
-You have to play a good number of hours just to have the number of coins needed to earn weapons to defeat Doof.
-Fedoras are not findable in-game and can only be bought at a price of $4.99 for 25 fedoras. In the shop, it costs 50 fedoras just to buy the 1st part of the rare power ups. To fully upgrade the two rare power ups at this rate would be $80. Unrealistic, unprofitable, and not well thought out.
-Last but not least, the opportunity to earn coins via offers is terrible and annoying even with the handsome prize at the end of the tunnel.
Good, but has some bugs
This is good. It's basically just like Minion Rush, but with slightly lesser graphics. It's no Temple Run by any stretch but I wish it was. Removing the left and right swipe and using the device' stilt to move the character would go a long way.
There is a bug. I have many times swiped left or right and the game didn't catch it. Instead I run into something and the store automatically tries to open. If that didn't happen I would think it was me, but pretty sure this is a bug.
Fixing the bug and adding tilt controls would go a long way with this game..
Running games have been done before, yes. But this format works very well for mobile. I love "Phineas and Ferb" and this game has a fun concept. For me, and maybe it's just me, the controls, swiping, isn't as sensitive as it should be. I've been experiencing issues where I might swipe up to jump, but Perry goes left instead. Good game idea but not perfect yet. This is just version 1.0.0 so there should be some improvements down the line. So 4 stars until the next update.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 83.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Majesco Entertainment
- © Majesco Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Bucket of Fedoras$4.99
- Fishbowl of Tokens$4.99
- Fishbowl of Fedoras$9.99
- Bucket of Tokens$0.99
- Whale-belly of Fedoras$49.99
- Laundry Bag of Fedoras$19.99
- Laundry Bag of Tokens$14.99
- Token Duplicatorinator$4.99
- Wheelbarrow of Fedoras$29.99