By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation are not supported!
Tank Domination is a free-to-play MMO action game for mobile devices that throws you into the thick of modern armored vehicle combat!
Press about the game:
- "I can attest to some very solid, chunky, professional-looking 3D graphics and tank-driving action that - reassuringly - looks and feels like the tank driving in games like Call of Duty 2".
- "Players drive a tank of their choosing around an open war zone, taking place in a dystopic near future that hopefully won’t come to pass, where mercenaries settle their differences with tanks. Actually, that sounds pretty cool".
Year 2023. The world is controlled by corporations that have started an all-out war for planet's resources. Law and order are obsolete, the only rule that counts now is the rule of the gun.
Every corporation commands its very own army of mercenaries. You are one of these ruthless professionals. Select an armored killing machine, modify and upgrade it to get an advantage over the enemy, and hurry to the front lines to crush him!
Official Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/TankDomination
• Real-time armored vehicle combat;
• Detailed realistic 3D;
• Unique maps in three different regions of the world;
• Destructible environment: knock down walls and buildings;
• Realistic physics
• 10 on 10 team PvP that combines the depth of a tactical strategy with the thrill and intensity of an action;
• 30 different vehicles, including the devastating SPGs: modern models as well as hi-tech prototypes
• 700+ ammo types;
• 900+ modifications: Running Gear, Turret, Main Gun, and other modules can be modified to raise your vehicle's stats;
• 30+ special items: First Aid Kits, Repair Kits, Reactive Armor, Mines, Compensators, Mufflers, Camouflage Nets, and many more;
• Quick-message system: coordinate actions with your teammates;
• Intuitive controls: double tap to select a target and tap again to rain fire on it!
• Colonel John Killgor voice - Michael Ironside!
What's New in Version 1.08
- New Map: Arizona
- Improved and redesigned interface for mobile devices
- Chat messages from specific players can now be blocked
- Major technical improvements
Needs a lot of work on!
As game itself playing for a day it's fantastic. Better the GTA V graphics! But while during the game it tends to lag a lot. If you own an iPad 2 you'll experience lag. iPad Mini can't handle the intense graphics so hands down Minis. The controls are unpleasant too difficult to just turn the stupid turret it also have terrible aim. I would aim at an enemy back from the side shot then it miss or skin them while the general yells it bounced off!!! That's annoying when it misses wasting ammo.
No this game isn't really for kids under 10 the game very complex and not simple to master it's realism not Xbox 360 where you can pwned all you want. This game I'm sure is still in development and needs much more work on. So if you miss or die don't worry it's fine. Unless your last standing then freak out and hide.
Needs some work
This game is very fun and the graphics are awesome, but there are some major issues that need to be addressed. The controls are decent but they could be much better. It can be very difficult at times to turn the tank and the turret at the same time. The other issue is that there seems to be only one type of gameplay which does not allow you to respawn once you've been killed. There should be a TDM game mode that allows for an infinite amount of respawns within a certain time limit and/or score. And finally, the lag is a BIG issue. Tanks continuously disappear and reappear or they are just invisible altogether but still shooting you.
Downloaded the app and within the first 24 hrs. I had to update the game?
They are either on top of problems or having problems already. Game seems to play fine so far.
Good response. Great graphics. Lots if options.
Let's hope it's not like the other app games out there and get too expensive as you get up in levels. Yes that is the way a game is suppose to play but at tenth level and you have to wait 48 + hrs to play again is just a bs maneuver.
My hopes are high for this game so far.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 1.08
- Size: 1.31 GB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © Game Insight, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 800 warbucks$3.99
- 2100 warbucks$9.99
- 4320 warbucks$19.99
- 56000 credits$3.99
- 147000 credits$9.99
- 302400 credits$19.99
- 11 050 warbucks$49.99
- 22 900 warbucks$99.99
- Mercenary's starter pack 2$2.99
- Mercenary's starter pack 5$9.99