KeyMe: Copy Keys, Solve Lockouts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Worried about losing your keys? KeyMe is a safe, smart and inexpensive solution to frustrating lockouts, and a convenient way to copy and share your keys. Simply scan your keys into the app and our software does the rest. You can print your keys at any of our automated kiosks nationwide, or get copies mailed to you.
* Copy Keys: Scan your key and we will cut and mail you perfect duplicates.
* Personalize Keys: Swap out your brass key for one of our custom designs, including sports keys.
* Solve Lockouts: Print your saved key at one of our nationwide kiosks, or at your local locksmith.
* Share Keys: Share access to your key via email with friends, family and roommates.
* We can not accept pictures of your key. We require a physical key to perform a scan.
* We do not support the scanning of car keys or high security keys IN THE APP (but do support both at the kiosk).
* We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup that is revolutionizing the way people manage their keys. We have a nationwide footprint of automated key copying kiosks in leading retailers including 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, and Rite Aid.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Updated navigation.
- Bug fixes.
Works Better Than Some Locksmiths
I had my doubts at first about this app actually working, but after ordering my first key, the key had worked fantastically, better than I ever imagined it too. This app is very useful for getting spare keys without having to drive to a locksmith, or even if you lost all your other keys, you'll always have a back up one.
Can't complain for a free app. You have to pay for keys but nothing in life is free.
The app wanted me to make more pics of the same key. I painstakingly took meticulous pics but the app kept crashing.