KeyMe: Copy Keys, Solve Lockouts
By KeyMe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KeyMe transforms the way you manage your keys, for the first time putting you in control of when and where you can access them. The end result: you’ll never have to worry about losing your keys, dealing with frustrating lockouts or finding an open locksmith - ever again.
- Save: Scan your key using the app and securely save a digital copy in the cloud.
- Copy: Order a duplicate in the mail, or pick up a key at your local KeyMe kiosk.
- Share: Easily share your key via email or text with roommates, friends and family.
- Solve: Access and print your saved key when locked out at any kiosk nationwide.
- Personalize: Choose from over 100 designs to make your key truly unique.
- Find: Locate your nearest kiosk with our interactive map and kiosk search.
- We cannot accept pictures of your key. We require a physical key to perform a scan.
- We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup transforming the way people access and manage their keys. In addition to mobile apps for iOS and for Android, KeyMe has automated key copying kiosks in local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and many more.
Questions? Call our customer service team at: 1 855-397-5762
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Fixed an issue with accepting shares on some versions of iOS.
Used the KeyMe kiosk at a local Kmart today. The keys I made all work great, and the KeyMe Customer Service was very friendly when I made an error and were quick to refund the portion of my order that was affected.
I opted for the "Hi-Performance Keys", not knowing if the extra cost was worth it (only $1 extra each key), but they do work well for what it is worth, not like the bad copies I've gotten in the past from local hardware stores (which honestly was the reason I searched the web for such a key making Service as KeyMe).
I made a total of 8 keys and they're of very high quality. Only suggestion for KeyMe is to try and add a few additional keys so my daughters would have had something more than a black, bronze or spotted key (I'm perfectly fine with black for what it's worth ;).
I had lost my spare car key, and instead of paying 350$ that the dealership quoted me for a new key, I figured I'd give this a try. I was very impressed with the customer service, and most importantly - the price. I ended up paying 75$ for a key instead of the 350$. They made it very easy for me. Received the key 5 days later, and it worked like a charm. Would recommend.
Cheap, easy lockout option
They copy keys, but I like it cause they also save a copy of your keys online. Was super helpful for me when I locked myself out of my apartment. There was a kiosk at the bed bath on 18th and 6th that I was able to go to and print out a fresh set of keys from. Pretty straightforward and easy experience all around.