TeeVee 2 - Your TV Shows Guru
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- More than 30k TV Shows.
- Perfectly easy to use.
- Clear design!
- iCloud syncing.
- Unwatched management feature.
- Push notifications when your favorite shows will air in your local time zone.
- Preview for each episode.
- Swipe left for more information about upcoming episode.
- Swipe right to remove a TV Show.
TeeVee 2 is brand new app built on the idea of the original TeeVee. It still keeps you informed about new episodes of your favorite TV Shows. However, it is easier to use than the first version. We have focused on the needs of TV Show fans. The homepage of the app provides all of the important information about upcoming episodes of the user's favorite TV shows. Also TeeVee automatically sets up notifications for every upcoming episode. Every TV Show has information about itself (upcoming episode, cast, info, previous episodes).
-NOTE: The app can NOT be used to watch episodes, this is only a tracking app.
IMPORTANT: We are always open to any feedback from you. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can look into your issue together. Leaving a bad review won't help us resolve your issue.
What's New in Version 2.3
* Better performance and accuracy
- We have merged our sources into one. That provides us better performance and better airtimes accuracy. Thanks Trakt!
- We have fixed wrong notifications in Pacific and Mountain timezone. Simply go to settings and set up your US timezone.
* Unwatched management improvements
- If you have unwatched management on you'll see unseen count on icon badge.
* Calendar export
- Now you can export upcoming episodes into Calendar.app. And what's even better you can choose exact calendar to import data in. With or without alerts.
* Global notifications toggle
- Now you can turn off or on all notifications in settings.
* Soft mode
- Some users don't like 'Dead' word. So simply go into settings and turn on Soft-Mode and this word will gone.
Other bugs fixes and UI improvements.
Please reach out to @teeveeapp or hello@teeveeapp with any suggestions or issues.
Great app but with issues
I love this app! It's very easy to use and keep track of shows you watch and may forget about, especially if you're like me and watch entirely too many shows to keep track of.
The one major issue I find is that from time to time there will be one or two shows that perpetually say TBA even when new episodes are airing regularly. On most of these, if you go into the show and view the episode list, it will be there with the correct date, but that doesn't help when you use the app to help you keep track/notify you when new episodes are coming up. I've missed several new episodes of shows because the app never updated.
Perhaps if there were some way to submit new info?
Never ending titles
This app is actually pretty great. Keeps all my shows on track for me and is usually accurate on new episodes coming out. HOWEVER, how do you guys not have the the new Doctor Who is coming out on November 23rd?! That date is common knowledge and I wish you'd update that info in the app.
Other complaint, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to delete a show that is either "dead" or I've stopped wanting to track. Please add a delete/remove button, or automatically remove dead shows when all episodes have been marked as viewed.
Just what I need
This app is perfect, I have not faced any bugs like others complained I added more than 20+ shows and they work flawlessly. Now I don't have to keep reminders; the missed episode feature is pretty cool and the notifications work perfectly. Some episode times are a little delayed for example the walking dead but they fix it eventually..