Never Fishdomed before? Then take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for your lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—SO DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish, each of which has its own personality, that you'll be excited to meet!
● Fish tanks you can liven up with breath-taking underwater decor
● Amazing graphics all yours once you grab your scuba mask
● Buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device’s Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at email@example.com
Celebrate Thanksgiving in a new Fishdom update!
- Introducing schools of fish! They're always together and even speak as one!
- From mid-November and right up to Thanksgiving, exchange vouchers to get the new special fish: the brave Pilgrim Fish and the Turkey Family, the first school of fish!
NEW IN AQUARIUM
- A bright new Brazilian Carnival aquarium and 18 decorations.
- 2 new fish: the Spotted Blue-Eye and Bicolor Angelfish.
We hope you enjoy this update!
Have a swimmingly good time!
Ratings and Reviews
Colourful mollusk matching in a fish kingdom.
Enjoy the game but the developers need to listen to players.
You can play the game without spending money if you have skill, so I do not have a gripe with that. However, when players complain about changes to the game the developers do not respond. For example, they change a swapper booster for a diving glove booster which is an inferior booster. Also, they had a glitch in which a sale icon covered up a players extra lives. This would be an easy fix for them, but yet they kept the icon their for not only one sale but for the two that have followed. Also, many players complain about a Piggy Bank because they do not understand that the diamonds they “earn” are not theirs to keep but are priced at a discount, this could be solved by simply changing the graphic to a fish pushing a shopping cart with a sale sign on it and the diamonds filling up the cart as you gather them into the cart, not earn them. Lastly, many players complain about Sir Goldflipper. He is always in the way when trying to arrange things in the aquariums, yet they have done nothing about him. Bottom line is that the game can be played successfully without spending real money if you have skill at puzzle games, the fish are friendly and funny and relaxing to watch, and decorating the aquariums is fun, but the developers need to listen to the players complaints and fix the problems that impede the enjoyment of the game.
Love this game 😃
The game is a lot of fun and the people of the Fishdom community are great. I am not a fan of the timed challenges and my one complaint would be that it's basically impossible to win without power ups or whatever you want to call them, so you HAVE to constantly buy crystals/diamonds with real cash to get them. I'm not in a position and can't afford to spend money on the game but I constantly end up doing so because I've tried playing without spending money and power ups but you can't win when you have a limited amount of turns 😒 I’ve also had some issues with being charged for things I have not received but it’s basically impossible to prove, so most of the time you’re out the money 😠 I DO have to say that during one promotion, there was a billing issue/I didn’t get the promo package, I got the regular that was 50 crystals and a little penguin waiter guy 🐧 and they were really good about it and fixed the problem BUT that’s ONLY because it was obvious what I was trying to do. If you like playing games like this and don’t have an issue spending money on your games, you’ll love this game 🙂 like I said before, the community is awesome and the game is fun and DOES get challenging as you progress, plus the fish are adorable and decorating the aquariums can be fun as well 🐠🐡🐟🐙🐬🦑🦀🐳🦈🐋🐢🦐
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 216.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- A few Diamonds $0.99
- Handful of Diamonds $4.99
- Diamond Fishy Bank $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.