By Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
High quality real time reverb audio effect, for everything between small rooms, resonators, and infinitely large spaces.
This app is the first in the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Built-in resonant filters.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• Fixes for iOS 9 and iPhone 6S
• Audiobus SDK update
The AUFX series of FX apps have a very professional feel to them, and are possibly the best sound shaping tools available for iOS. This review covers all four, because they are all great.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jonatan liljedahl
- © 2013 Jonatan Liljedahl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.