By Forever Entertainment S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
„Much more mature approach to dungeon-crawling and one that allows better customisation, bigger battles, and in-depth character development.” 8/10 Tony Zhang, AppsGoer
„It's remarkably well done.” 8/10 Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
„Iesabel executes everything in solid fashion.” 7/10 Greg Srisavasdi, ArcadeSushi
„(Iesabel) is a well-crafted experience” 7/10 Jordan Minor, 148Apps
„For the short amount of time that I’ve played this game so far, I love it.” Lory Gil, AppAdvice
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain and the most beautiful world in any Action RPG Hack n Slash on AppStore, await you. Visit a variety of locations including: swamps, dungeons, deserts, icy valleys, ancient ruins, forests, caves and many, many more. Enjoy 25+ hours single player campaign with 3 difficulty levels that make the fun more challenging.
Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
To experience full juiciness of game we seriously recommend that you use iPad 4 or iPhone 5. This game is not going to run neither on iPad 1 nor on iPhone 4 or older. Iesabel is a beautiful and detailed 3D game and as expected you'll need a powerful hardware to experience it in ultra HD graphics. For those with older devices we've included option to sacrifice graphics for higher FPS
PHENOMENAL SINGLE AND MULTIPLAYER MODE:
- A fantastic, action-packed single player mode.
- Amazing co-op multiplayer with up to 7 of your friends.
- Cross-platform gaming. You have an iPhone, your friend has a Macbook Air, and other friend has an other mobile device? No problem! You can all freely play in co-op mode. You won't find it in any other RPG game in the App Store.
- One of the biggest and most complex RPG games on App Store.
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals, the best of any Action RPG on the iOS.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
PERFECT FOR YOU:
- True and upright Action RPG. No buying potions for real cash, no gems, no constant nagging for purchases like in other similar games and absolutely no In-App Purchases. You can't buy victory; you have to earn it with your own skills.
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
- Universal app suitable for iPhone and iPad.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/foreverentert
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/foreverentert
Watch our YT Channel: www.youtube.com/foreverentert
What's New in Version 3.03
- Invisible walls in lower garden fixed
- Walking on water bug fixed
- 1st quest in Act III can now be completed in whatever order
- Some other invisible walls in Ruins and Oasis fixed
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Love this game. One more update please.
I've had no crashes/frame rate drops whatsoever -- iPhone 5s, iOS 8. PLEASE throw us one more fix/update to whet our fancy. This is a great game, polish it one more time. That's all we ask. One more update. Please.
This game has so much potential. Just a few items to work on and this game could be awesome:
The menu system is clunky.
The characters don't contrast enough with the background.
This game has the feel of a truly good dungeon crawl arpg. Is it as polished as games like dungeon hunter or diablo 3? No, but in my opinion this is beneficial. The item and skill system are not cookie cutter. There is no hand holding. I can't stand games that have a flat out tiered item system... DH 4, for example, became very boring very quickly because you can easily outmatch the game by getting items ahead of your level. I'm tired of games in which you just use one skill and no strategy, and so far, this game has me wanting to explore all of the skills. It runs flawlessly on my iPad mini with retina. I'm really hoping that they add content and characters, and that they get a chance to make some unique items that have cool added benefits.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 20, 2013
- Version: 3.03
- Size: 1.69 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Forever Entertainment S.A.
- © Forever Entertainment S.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.