Pomodoro Timer - Easy Way to Do More in Less Time
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pomodoro timer is a good tool for time management. With it, procrastinators become efficient, and diligent people get relaxed.
How to implement pomodoro technique? There are several basic steps:
1. Decide on the task to be done
2. Set the pomodoro (timer) to 25 minutes
3. Work on the task until the timer rings
4. Record with an x
5. Take a short break (3-5 minutes)
6. Every four "pomodori" take a longer break (25 minutes)
What's New in Version 3.0
1. upgrade to iOS 7
2. add silent option
3. UI update
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 18, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: xinhui zhang
- © CP9 Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.