The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
• Recommended Hardware - iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better
Fixed collision bug in St. Argus Crypt
Ratings and Reviews
Mika Mobile has crafted a superb and wonderfully robust role-playing game in Battleheart Legacy. Each hero can equip a diverse assortment of abilities, ranging from devastating spells to adept swordsmanship and stealthy rogue attacks. The game’s flexible combat system allows you to freely mix skills and spells as you slay hordes of goblins, bats, and skeletons. Battleheart Legacy is a polished, beautifully animated game with a wealth of places to explore and plenty of ways to play.
Like dragon age II x fable I
This is my first review on the App Store. This game is already my favorite iOS game (except of course for kotor). The combat and movement dynamics are fluid, intuitive, and super satisfying, and the class system is dynamic and customizable, with skill/spell acquisition dependent on the stats that come with levels, and on finding/paying the trainers. For each trainer, the skill tree is totally linear, but at an hour into the game, I've already learned different types of spells from 3 different trainers, 2 of which I had to find by quest or accident. The zones are just simple enough that I don't overly miss the lack of area maps, but there are enough zones (travelled to on a world map with random encounters, some of which tie into the over all plot/begin new subplots) that the game doesn't come off as overly linear or simplistic. Other than the slight disoriented feeling that comes from lacking area maps, I only wish that the game had zoom and pan functionality, but none of these drawbacks are significant enough to diminish my enjoyment of the game. If you liked kotor (which you should play right now if you haven't) and the original fable (I loved the first one but the sequels to that game sucked), you will love this game if you give it 10 minutes.
unusually good and creative rpg
I don’t normally rate apps but felt this one deserved it. The game is well balanced, challenging, creative, and the class system gives an impressive amount of freedom for customization. The storyline is simple and funny and good enough. The mechanics are well developed but different: this game doesn’t feels like it copies anything. I particularly liked the fact that it dispenses with a crafting system, which I find tiresome in modern rpgs.
My only complaint is that the depth and variability of the story and available quests is quite limited and limits replayability significantly, even when you switch classes. I won the game once and really enjoyed the whole experience. Now I am in the middle of replaying a second time with an entirely different class but still find myself getting bored.
That is not, in my view, a sufficient reason to give less than five stars. But if the developers are listening, try playing the avernum games. Mix that broad and wide experience with this approach and you’d have something really unmatched. (I realized I just revealed my advanced age...)
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 889.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.