Beyond the Dead
By GREE, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are the last hope. A survivor of an unknown viral outbreak. Join the fight against the zombie hordes. And, when the world is against you and the walking dead roam the streets, you know what works best? Guns. Lots of guns.
You don't have to do it alone. Find other survivors. Together, you will become humanity's last shot at redemption. Build a safe haven and defend it against zombies and humans alike, find the supplies necessary for survival, and uncover the truth about the outbreak. Fight, survive, prevail.
Beyond the Dead (RPG) Features:
- Discover and recruit over 100 unique survivors, each bringing their own story and skills to the fight.
- 400+ weapons, everything from machetes to the jaws of life, possibly even the kitchen sink!
- Explore the vast post-apocalyptic land with 24 areas teeming with enemies both zombie and human.
- Defend yourself against the horde by designing and constructing your settlement to support and train your team for battle!
- Form alliances with other player settlements to battle for resources and take down the most powerful of enemies.
- Uncover the origin of the outbreak and discover the secrets of the world Beyond the Dead.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
* Bloodbath improvements including: support for bonuses from winning wars, MVP counter, quick access to team management and UI cleanups/fixes
* Support for more than 4 levels of talents
* Improved summary of talents on the profile screen
* You can now select survivors from your reserves for training
* Improved UI for alliance donation screen
* Several Crash fixes
This game is good takes a while to run out of energy I play it as often as I can usually I play for two to one level and then quit cause the energy is kinda time consuming to run out but if your willing to play ti'l your energy runs out then this is the game for you you can play for hours and hours and at least a couple hours then your energy will run out in at least five or less hours besides that enjoy the game I hope you enjoy it.
Good base game, but ....
Game is driven by resource of energy that takes hours to recharge. The only other way to recharge is to spend massive amounts of cash on energy bottles. Not very balanced with resources currently, but could easily be fixed. Zombie bases are pointless. Serve no purpose in the game. Survivors cannot be traded or given to other players and often go to waste when you no longer have a use for them. There are plenty of quests to stay busy though. I would say that overall the game is just AVERAGE compared to several similar games in this genre. Simply needs some polishing up.
Decent, in app purchases worthless
Since the in-app purchase is here to stay, the conversation has to be about the value of those purchases. Beyond the Dead offers enormously expensive purchases that will not last very long. The prime example is the energy you expend when playing the storyline or PvP (2 separate energy currencies). Both allow play for about 4 minutes, then another 4 minutes fiddling with your team until you run out of silver. All of these energies can be purchased at exorbitant prices.
Basically, not enough playtime to really justify spending money in-game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2014
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 85.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: GREE, Inc
- © GREE INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Satchel of Gold$9.99
- Pocketful of Gold$4.99
- Duffle Bag of Gold$19.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Truckload of Gold$49.99
- Shipping Container of Gold$99.99
- Pocketful of Silver$4.99
- Satchel of Silver$9.99
- Duffle Bag of Gold$15.99