By Tohru Itoh
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Graph-R is an application used to create 3-dimensional contours, contour lines, wire frames, and scatter diagrams from numeric data files(CSV files). Graph setting is easy. The perspective direction can be freely changed using your mouse. Graph that are created can be saved as PNG or JPEG files.
This software can be displayed STL file and Obj(WaveFront) file.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Added the setting (translate, scale, rotate) of the perspective of a graph.
- Added a data data format 112 (X, Y, Z format, non-grid-data compatible, projection plane specified format) of the CSV file.
- Added a data data format 113 (X, Y, Z data format, non-grid-data compatible, projection plane specified format) of the CSV file.
- Added the setting of the plane of the scale.
- Supported to retina display the icon on the toolbar.