APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook
By NC Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
90 DAY FREE TRIAL: APDL is the one and only airline pilot logbook app you'll ever need. Pilot logbook, comprehensive up to the minute legality with complete FAR 117 coverage, duty time management, crew tracking, schedule importing, automatic resume generation and much more. Export flights at any time using the APDL.net airline pilot portal for extended features.
- APDL Toolkit makes schedule importing (included) seamless with Safari direct browser integration and schedule change management
- Automatic schedule management for FLICA users with change detection (FLICA mobile access required)
- Extensive legality integration including What-If dynamic legality computations when delays occur and important real time decisions need to be made
- Comprehensive legality reports can be generated and sent to any recipient on demand using the iOS share features such as through messaging or email
- Color coded legality and projected delay information for real time status at all times
- Duty and rest charts and detail including color coded progress bars to show when nearing limits
- Schedule and Calendar views for month view duty review and navigation
- Automatic resume generation and sharing both within the app and on APDL.net with QR code support
- Data everywhere sync with automatic online backup keeps all devices running APDL up to date at all times
- Familiar trip sheet format with intuitive information at a glance in the format airline pilots know and love. View gates, ground/turn times, aircraft change indicators, and projected delays
- Customizable Status Board allows you to add/remove widgets and organize per your needs based on duty phase
- Cloud connected resources automatically retrieve gates, aircraft, and OOOI data making flight logging seamless and automated
- EDCT and other resources available per flight
- Hotel management and van/shuttle departure alerts keep you from missing important events
- iOS integrated alerts help you with duty status, equipment changes, and other important duty events
- 3D touch integration for supported devices such as Peek and Pop and application shortcuts
- App access security via Touch ID or iOS passcode protects your schedule
- Calendar sync automatically syncs duty to your desired calendar in iOS
- CrossCheck data validator continually checks your data to ensure accurate and complete information is available for legality computations
- Weather map with route of flight, weather radar, and FAA alert overlays including real time weather information for any airfield
- Automatic night calculation
- Extensive settings to allow complete control of the app tailored to your needs
- Advanced search throughout the app and indexed quick jump links on right side of data areas
- Data is tied to your airline/employer so employment changes don't clutter your data
- Drill down information is available to easily lookup information such as flights flown with crewmembers, tails flown per aircraft, etc.
- On time performance
- Extensive and informative Payroll and Summary views with date filtering
- Color coded indicators "lozenges" help to quickly identify status and information
- Alerts view shows a list of the latest information such as duty status, legal for duty, etc.
- Included schedule importer with over 200 supported airline formats, time zone support, and export functionality
- Automatic duty adjustments based on report/release configurations
APDL, innovated by Captain Paul Auman, is the APDL team lead with a team of developers and over 60 dedicated airline pilot beta testers contributing to features, reliability, and accuracy. APDL is the airline pilot app you can trust for your logbook, for FAR 117, duty, and more for years to come as the team continues to develop this amazing app. We value your feedback on the NC Software Community Forums and will continue to serve the airline community delivering the most innovative tools for flight crews.
APDL is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
What's New in Version 8.2.0
This release represents improvements to Check Schedule, introduces a Van Time Reminder notification feature, and addressed a handful of maintenance items.
--Supports FLICA users who have FLICA Access Anywhere or FLICA Mobile Access service.
--Added support for Endeavor Air.
--Added Van Time Reminder interactive iOS notification
--Fix layout issues on iPhone 6/7 Plus
--Slightly improved vacation entry
--Fix Airport Standby issue where standby always shows FDP as projected
--Only project duty that applies to flight time or legality
--Add Hatay Airport (HTY) to Airport Database
--Improved Check Schedule processing when a schedule change occurs while in the middle of a trip
17 years since the first release of APDl 1.0
Version 8.2 About & Credit screen contains 53 beta team members that provided great input into the latest version of APDL. We can't thanks our airline pilot community enough for their great support of this product.
Automated FLICA support
New automated schedule import functionality in 8.2 is great now that FLICA mobile access is no longer a requirement.
A must have
I loved this software on my palm pilot back in my regional day. I am so happy to find this software back and improved for my iPhone.
I absolutely love this software. It makes keeping track of my flying and my legalities so simple. With a few swipes I can see if the scheduling change will make me illegal or not.
Keep up the great work guys!!!
BTW I also use your commander binder and it never fails to impress.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 8.2.0
- Size: 158 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NC Software, Inc.
- © 2016 NC Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- APDL 30 Days$14.99
- APDL 3 Months$42.99
- APDL 1 Year$149.99
- APDL 6 Months$79.99