By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groove brings you all the music you love, every way you want it.
• Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
• Download playlists, albums, and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favorites even when you're off the grid
• See at a glance what's available where (online, offline, both)
• Discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your iPhone
• Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet, and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
What's New in Version 11.0320.1408
Various bug fixes
From an iOS point of view
Good could be better and not to sound ungrateful but since available maybe improve background play cause since I updated my device it almost always crashes
Excellent！Can play and sync music from albums which are on my computer directly and quickly.
Please add access to locally stored iTunes music
Nice app, but it doesn't play local music. I keep 30GB worth of (legally) ripped CDs on my iPhone. It seems like Groove cannot access these tracks even though apps like Cesium can do that. Please add this as an option. Groove on WP does this just fine as well.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 11.0320.1408
- Size: 40.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.