By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zagat helps you discover the hottest and best restaurants, bars, shops and hotels in dozens of top locations around the world (see the full list below).
• Concise dining, nightlife, shopping and lodging reviews that you can trust
• Professionally-curated lists of places to go for whatever you want to eat, drink, or do
• Daily articles and videos to keep you on top of new openings and trends. Be the first to know
• Search by keyword
• Filter by rating, cost, cuisine, features, neighborhoods and more
• Reservations through OpenTable
• Google Street View panoramas. See what the neighborhood looks like before you go
Supported locations (subject to change between app updates):
New York City
What's New in Version 2.2
• Now easier to find the perfect list--browse by cuisine, neighborhood, and more
• More convenient access to your saved items--now you can filter and sort them
• Filter your search results to see only restaurants with online menus
Crashes when opening favorites
Prior editions did not allow for an organization of favorites (e.g. - by location). This “update” now just crashes when favorites are opened. The Handmark edition of the Zagat’s app from several years was significantly better. Google has just absolutely ruined this app.
Seems to work fine
Seems to work fine. Slightly easier to navigate than the website.
Worth keeping on phone
Regularly interesting good lists and for local foodie news and current restaurant scene lists.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.