Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Officially supported devices are iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and iPod 5. WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES.
"Dead Effect is pretty awesome."-capsulecomputers.com.au 9/10
"Graphically, the game is top notch."-toucharcade.com 4/5 Stars
"Dead Effect is one of the greatest look iOS titles"-arcadesushi.com 8.5/10
"Dead Effect [...] strikes an impressive balance between humor and fear"-modojo.com 4/5
ESS Meridian System: Wednesday September 7, 2045… 178 days of hibernation.
Delta 3 Chamber, Active… Tissue and vital functions Check.
Error! Disruption Detected… Critical Health Detected.
3… 2… 1… Awakening!
Something is not right, the hibernation pods are all empty. What is happening?
You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in a SCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.
• Grab your iPhone/iPad, get in control and bring infected horrors down. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
• An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hours of story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
• Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money to upgrade your armory.
• Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around its impressive environments with intense background music.
• Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat even the toughest enemies!
• Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemies in survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get all the weapons available!
- Officially supported devices are iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and iPod 5.
- iOS 6 and above required.
CURIOUS? More info on:
About inDev Brain:
inDev is a super small indie developer leaded by experienced developers (who worked on many different PC, console and mobile titles such as Vietcong, Mafia 2, Cold War), enthusiasts and GAMERS above all. Brain is only part of a slightly more complex organism. Future is coming!
Thank you for your support.
Created in 2008, BulkyPix is an international digital entertainment provider based in Paris and San Francisco. With close to 200 games in its portfolio, such as MyBrute, Autumn Dynasty, Type:Rider and Saving Private Sheep, BulkyPix has gone on to become one of the leading players in the video games market for iPhone, iPads and Macs in less than four years.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Fixed iCloud synchronization
This game belongs on console. Great story. Awesome graphics. I just have a couple suggestions, mostly surrounding the scientist and story.
1. The ending seems a tad anticlamactic. Spoiler alert: Ok, so you steer the ship from earth, kill the scientist... Now what? You just hover through space, clearing the ship? I was hoping for more of an escape pod ending.
2. How did the scientist get his powers? I feel like that should be explained. Like, I don't get it. Is he also half-infected? I didn't get that either.
3. Seeing the page for this made me realize that the guy you play as, and the one in the advertisement don't look the same. Customization maybe?
4. Armor and/or shields.
5. Why is it that the haz-mat zombies are stronger? I can understand the armored-looking and fat ones. Fat ones were mutated. Armored ones were most likely also part of section thirteen like the protagonist. I just don't get how the haz-mat guys are stronger apart from direct contact with the virus.
6. Some more background on the protagonist.
7. Not a suggestion, but why are there chainsaws on a space ship and how did the fat zombies learn to use them.
Just some thoughts. 😀😀😀
Everything is great, except...
The graphics for this game app are outstanding, and the gameplay is just awesome. The gameplay makes me feel as if I'm playing Mass Effect and Dead Space combined at the same time. Lastly, I enjoy the idea of different game modes as well (Survival & Bio Hazard); however, my only concern for this game is that the main menu is too simple. As a suggestion, make the pause and main menu screen more creative. I'm not sure how to give specific details for this, but I personally look at it as a boring menu screen. I look at this as if someone didn't put in the effort to making the menu screens creative.
Truly this game is visually awesome! The gore, the blood splats on the walls when you unload rounds into a zombie, etc... Game play is virtually seamless with an occasional hiccup. I loved Dead Trigger and this is Dead Trigger in space. But these zombies are way quicker then Dead Trigger zombies. Love the extra games which give this game more playable value. But hopefully a new story will unfold in the next update. I beat this game fairly easily. Oh and it would be great if you could shoot zombies on lower and upper decks when you see them wandering around. But this truly is a 5 STAR game in my opinion. Keep the updates coming!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 21, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 490 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- © Bulkypix, © InDevBrain
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 330 gold bars$2.99
- 100.000 credits$0.99
- 100 gold bars$0.99
- 600 gold bars$4.99
- 330.000 credits$2.99
- 600.000 credits$4.99
- 1.300 gold bars$9.99
- 1.300.000 credits$9.99
- 3.000 gold bars$19.99
- 3.000.000 credits$19.99