Joe Dever's Lone Wolf
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please restart your device after installing the application. This will improve game stability and performance!
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up and iPod touch 5th generation. It does NOT run on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation or iPad 1.
Special Deal: Season Pass, including all four acts. Be part of the fight against the Darklords of Helgedad.
"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish" – PocketGamer.co.uk
"Lone Wolf has got my attention and I definitely want to see more" – TouchArcade
"Lone Wolf […] is highly exceptional and unique" – 148apps
"Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf - Act 2: Forest Hunt is an interactive story with beautiful graphics and fights that literally jump off the pages." - Gamer.nl
- This game is fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- It is compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up and iPod touch 5th generation. It does NOT run on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation or iPad 1.
ACT 2 – Forest Hunt
“Night is drawing a dark cloak over the Sunken Forest. You shiver with anticipation; with the darkness will come danger…”
Your adventure continues! Explore the frontier between the Kingdom of Sommerlund and the dreaded Darklands, face new powerful enemies and uncover the truth behind the attack on the village of Rockstarn!
Season Pass: Get episodes 2,3 and 4 at best price. Be part of the fight against the Darklords of Helgedad.
ACT 2: “FOREST HUNT” NOW AVAILABLE!
The story continues in the Sunken Forest, with meaningful choices, alternative paths, brand-new 3D locations and a magical minigame that will put your wits to the test!
Last but not least, “Forest Hunt” features one of the most iconic and fearsome enemies you could face in Lone Wolf’s world: are you ready to face the fearsome Gourgaz?
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
Unlock Act 2 in the in-game shop or pre-purchase all episodes with the Season Pass. If you have already purchased the Season Pass, Act 2 will be launched automatically when you finish Act 1 or when you load a proper game save.
• A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever!
• New contents, hand-drawn illustrations, 3D locations and powerful enemies enrich your adventure with the release of every new Act -discover what “Forest Hunt” holds for you
• Enhanced gamebook experience through stunning 3D graphics, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies
• Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
• Write your own story through multiple choices
• A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
• The legendary Sword of the Sun, with its own special attacks
• A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations
• Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
• Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
What's New in Version 2.1
- Cloud saves integration
- Memory usage optimization
- Generic bugfix
- A surprise for the loyal Season Pass subscribers
Awesome Game You Won't Regret It!!!!!!
I've checked out a couple of reviews I really don't see the problem with the game in general honestly once you first start playing it yes it will seem confusing because the Giaks have have hit me to the point to where I didn't even get to swing once but it was like what the other reviews say "you have to be on your toes". Now the way the gameplay is based obviously of what u read so if u enter in battle and you're not able to attack first it's because how you approached the situation, the game tells you before start every decision u make depends on how the story will go. Regardless of what everyone says this is one of the best iPhone games I've played in my 2 yrs of having it. If anyone who has read this review get the game it's worth it even all 3 of the other episodes I give it a 5 star.
JUST CANT FOR THE 3rd and 4th parts!!!
Amazing, but season pass? Really?
This is my first review; I own over 400 titles, but this one's my favorite! I feel compelled to review it, because it's so good, it just shouldn't be missed... Sad to say, I can only give it 3 of 5 stars.
The game, itself, is amazing... The whole combo of choose your own adventure with action RPG just works to immerse you in the story like no other computer game I have played before it.
My complaint is that I purchased a season pass, and it's very unclear whether the author will actually ever "get around" to releasing act 3 and 4. The game was so good that at the end of act 1, I immediately bought the season pass to get all the final acts; little did I know that only Act II has ever been released since it was launched over a year ago. Honestly, I feel ripped off.
This is my FAVORITE game EVER on my iPad, and I have to give it only 3 stars because I feel like the author ripped me off with the season pass thing.
Release Acts 3 & 4, or just give us an estimated release schedule and I'd give this 10 stars our of 5!! Until then, it's too bad that I can only give the best game in the App Store 3 of 5 stars.
It would be 5 stars...
I really love this game, it gives enough of a user interface so that I feel like I'm actually getting to make decisions instead of going on a predetermined route. And the battles are great as well as the items dropped. After playing through the first book I went ahead and bought the season pass on a whim. I hate that I did. I will not load the third book even after saying that it's updated the purchases. It even showed the the "surprise" that you get from being the season pass so why isn't allowing me access to the third book. At this point I'm a bit upset that I spent so much money on that pass and can't even use it. 😒
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 29, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 732 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- LONE WOLF TM&© Joe Dever 1984-2014 JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF © 2014 Official Licensee Atlantyca S.p.A. JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF video game© 2014 realized by Forge Reply with the contribution of Joe Dever & Atlantyca All rights reserved. Published by BulkyPix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass (Act 2 + 3 + 4)$11.99
- Act 2: Forest Hunt$4.99
- Mid-Season Pass (Act 3 + 4)$7.99