This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Boom Beach: come with a plan or leave in defeat!
Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
Note: A network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
Extra Builders is a monthly subscription service that allows you to build or upgrade two buildings at the same time. Extra Builders cost 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews monthly.
Endless Reserves is another monthly subscription that allows troops to be trained instantly without waiting times. Training gold costs still apply. Endless Reserves cost 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews monthly.
Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 32.87
- Private Bullit - The newest Boom Beach Hero! He’s rough around the edges but never afraid to get up close and personal.
- Added over 100 Basebuilder Bases into the Archipelago!
- We had a chat with Sgt. Brick about insubordination and she will now follow Flares
- Fixed attack ranges
- Smooshed a bunch of bugs!
- Attack Radius Bug caused various issues for defenses and Troops
- Visual glitch causing Diamonds to appear to not accumulate from defenses
This version is buggy
First, there was the bug where people were being asked to update the game and it wouldn’t update. I had to delete and reinstall. Obviously it was linked to my iTunes account. This version has been buggy. I was just battling an opponent and had made a move that was going to get me to victory. All of a sudden the app quit. When I relaunched, it said I had lost all of my troops and made me pay to replenish them. I’ve been playing this game for several years and it is very disappointing when malfunctions like this happen.
One suggestion I have is that damaged defenses should lose some of their effectiveness. There could also be a repair drone available!
Amy and sally
I have been a long time player. I am up to level 46 and enjoy boom beach immensely.
However with the recent upgrade about a week or so ago the game worked fine. But starting three days ago I keep getting an update message and it will not update. I am not very pleased as you can imagine. Please see if you can restore my settings so I can once again play boom beach.
Forced updates break the game
The game will occasionally lock players out and force them to update. However, the update is not available in the App Store. This foolish policy of rolling out updates and forcing upgrades, instead of giving the users a period of time (for example, a week) is used by other users to raid bases while players are locked out. This game appears to be managed by first time game devs with no experience in game management, and they are dismissive of suggestions and bug reports. Would not recommend to anyone not currently playing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 32.87
- Size: 149 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2013-2017 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds$4.99
- Pouch of Diamonds$9.99
- Bag of Diamonds$19.99
- Crate of Diamonds$99.99
- Box of Diamonds$49.99
- Extra Builders$2.99
- Handful of Diamonds$0.99
- Endless Reserves$9.99