gTasks Pro - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, GMail, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.9.2
○ Fixed bugs and improved performance.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
Love it!!!! But Can you fix something
I love this app!!! Simple to use unlike some you pay for and is too complex to use. But can you fix something? You have a location feature, but it doesn't work. When I select location, it comes up that I can select from contacts or map. If I select contacts, choose the contact and then their address and select done, the location isn't saved. If I choose the map and enter in the location, I can pin the location but it doesn't save in the task. It should save it when I pin it on the map. Also, can you make it so that we can change the alarm sound? Otherwise, it's a great app and I'm using it every day all day. Thanks for all your hard work.
Makes Google tasks the way to go
For years I used the donation-ware GoTasks app to make Google Tasks usable. GTasks is even better. The flexible options for setting up repeating tasks alone are worth the price.
I especially like using a feature that I haven't found on my other apps: I can selectively add one or more of my calendars, and then GTasks displays a single list which includes the tasks from Google Tasks plus the events that I've added to specific days on those calendars. Utterly great!! I look in one place and see both my tasks for the day and events from my calendar. It's also useful to be able to set notifications to remind me to start working on a task.
I use GTasks mostly for to-do lists, say bills to pay by date and errands to run, also by date. I also have a list called Shopping List whose items don't have due dates. Neat to pull that list up in a store and click Done to disappear each item as it goes into my cart. Thus the list simplifies as I go. Later I'll display completed items and uncheck those items I then need to start a new shopping list.
Continues to be the best
Not too complicated, not too simple, with sub tasks that you can show/hide quickly, with full screen note editing and intelligent display of your notes when not in editing mode, with flexible views and sorting of your lists, and syncing that works. Top it off with attractive, nicely formatted export to email. This is the one - this is the task list that'll make you stop looking for something better. Yeah, flashy apps with colors and chirps and chimes and "revolutionary UIs" will walk by and distract you, from time to time, but this is the one you'll rely on ... day in, day out; year in, year out.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 4.9.2
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.