The Official Guide to BADLAND – iPad Edition
By Steel Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t be soothed by the gorgeous colours and hypnotic music – real peril awaits in BADLAND and the only way you’ll survive the journey is by staying alert and reacting with insect-like reflexes.
Or you could take a look at The Official Pocket Gamer Guide to BADLAND.
Produced by the gaming experts at Pocket Gamer, in association with Frogmind, the guide takes you through the basics of the game before unleashing a selection of walkthrough videos to help you through the toughest levels.
There’s more, of course. You also get advice on how to improve your game (including a set of expert tips from Frogmind themselves), and the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes courtesy of an exclusive interview with the developer.
Pocket Gamer Guides are a growing line of delightfully interactive iOS productions designed to help you take your iPad/iPhone playing enjoyment to heroic new limits.
Each PG Guide delivers a comprehensive and awesomely touch-friendly package to aid both the newcomer and the seasoned fan: From series backgrounds, mission logs, complete in-game item breakdowns, tactical advice, character rundowns, to gameworld exposés, developer interviews (with insider tips, no less), sneak peeks at upcoming updates, and more – it’s all here. And all wrapped up in a layer of interactive deliciousness that only a digital creation can provide.
So the next time you’re stuck, remember you don’t have to be. If there’s a Pocket Gamer Guide for your game of choice, playing enlightenment awaits.
The Official Pocket Gamer Guide to BADLAND features:
• The key components you’ll need to improve your BADLAND performance – survive for longer (and more successfully, too) against the game’s treacherous traps
• Exclusive walkthrough videos of the toughest levels, as selected by Frogmind
• Complete breakdown of the game’s elements, such as power-ups – what they do, what they look like, and why you should get to know them intimately
• Comprehensive interview with the minds behind Frogmind
• Essential help, including expert tips from BADLAND developer, Frogmind
• And more to come in future updates
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Added new video walk-throughs for Day 2 Dusk
What happened in your childhood??
Man did the table saw take off some of your digits? The game is great. Not 5 stars because repetitive death of a player takes away from the attachment and the feeling of punishment when you lose a man. Graphics are incredible!! Collision detection and reactiveness are outstanding.