A faster, easier, more affordable way to send money globally. Download the Remitly app today.
NATIONWIDE COVERAGE IN OVER 20 COUNTRIES
MEXICO: Send money to major banks and more than 15,000 cash pickup locations in Mexico including Bancomer, Elektra, BanCoppel, Bansefi, and many more.
INDIA: Deposit money instantly to 140 major banks in India including HDFC, Axis Bank, and within 4 banking hours to all other banks including ICICI, SBI, and Citibank.
THE PHILIPPINES: Send money to all major banks and more than 10,000 cash pickup locations in the Philippines including Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, BDO, BPI, Metrobank, GCash, any SM mall. Plus, USD to USD transfers are available with select partners.
VIETNAM: Send money to all major banks, 550 cash pickup locations in Vietnam, or have money delivered right to your recipient’s doorstep.
NIGERIA: Send instantly to all major banks in Nigeria.
PAKISTAN: Send instantly to all major banks as well as cash pickup at any Bank Alfalah location.
Additional African countries: Send money to major banks in Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa and Tunisia. Including M-Pesa for Kenya recipients.
Most countries in Latin America and the Caribbean: Send money to major banks and more than 10,000 cash pick up locations across Latin America. Send to Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay.
Additional European countries: Send money to SpeedTransfer in Romania.
More money makes it home with Remitly
• Consistently high exchange rates
• Little or no transfer fee
• Flat fee for most Express transfers—you won’t pay more when you send more
Safe and secure
• Licensed and registered Money Services Business with the US Department of Treasury
• Strict PCI Data Standards & 256-bit data encryption
Send with confidence
• Express service gets money to friends and family in minutes
• Money arrives when promised—or, we will refund your fee
• Track your transfer at every step, with notifications and text message updates for you and your recipient
Easy to use
• Two minutes or less to install and start using
• Information safely stored so that repeat transactions take seconds
Always available to help
• Friendly customer service support available 24/7, 365 days a year
• Call, chat or email
• Service available in English, Spanish and Filipino
We are excited to show off our new account creation and sign in experience! It’s fast, secure and easy! You can also now send money to Morocco, Rwanda, Romania, Senegal and Tunisia.
Ratings and Reviews
(Stay out of this app)Sending money is a issue in this app
So I was sending money and I pay a fee for a rush service they promised a quick service for 3 usd$, then they violated the agreements for such service and call they’ve even care to call you when they are having issues giving you different time or even days for a new day to the money to arrive to final destination, I call them requesting my 3$ because is was the right thing to do so because they say something and they then violated they own rules and agreements this is very stupid. And of course this app is a good candidate to be reported in the consumer protection office. Sadly this app relays on 3 person partnership meaning that the company itself has nothing to do with money involving so for instance is the partner say not to a transaction you’re done. Also when sending money since app relays in that partnership as well the service will be affected by those partner.
Recommendations I suggest keep using other services like xoom or western union which they are more easily and friendly (personal experience)
Hi Jcxior. Thank you very much for sharing this with us and we are sorry if your experience has been less than perfect. We would like to assist you and resolve this concern and possibly provide you with a more pleasing resolution. Could you kindly send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1-888-REMITLY (1-888-736-4859). We are more than willing to talk with you about this concern.
* Your Remitly Team
1st Experiences were satisfying
I haven’t used apps ever to send a lot of money before as I am skeptical and have a habit of not trusting things so easily but my friend recommended this to me and here as some of my good experiences. (Note: Again these are my experiences and may differ from others experiences)
1. App was simple to use.
2. Customer service was really good and answered all of my questions and cleared all of my doubts.
3. Took less than 45mins for the transfer which was still respectable in my eyes.
4. The security and verification i felt were important and necessary to protect my identity and prevent any fraudulent transactions from happening, so people have made a big issue out of it in the review section, i don’t exactly know what happened with them but these 1* reviews actually were hampering my judgement of trusting this app but the security and verification i felt was purely justified.
There still might be a time where I might not be happy or satisfied with the app but thats not today and I hope this app provides users the same security while sending money to others whether small or big and keeping it simple as well.
Well done Remitly.
Thanks for the kind words. We are committed to building a strong partnership with you as our customer.
: Your Remitly Team
Documents take forever
I was a very happy user until they started the double security step. I needed to send money right away, the app doesn’t tell you anything about uploading additional documents such as driver license and proof or residence before you send money. Once you ‘sent the money’ I got a message saying my founds were on hold until I uploaded additional information. I’ve been sending money before and now that I needed it urgently they just suddenly asked for that. Ok, so I sent the documents on a Friday at 1 pm, I got an email saying my money was going to be processed until Monday morning since they have to review my documents. What??? You should’ve let the costumers know the extra security steps before sending money. I canceled my transfer and I won’t ever use this service.
You guys don’t understand we need to send money as soon as possible and you can’t just simply hold your money without prior notice. Terrible!
Hi davidmc89, My name is Lisa and I am a product manager here at Remitly. I completely understand your frustrations and concerns. As a licensed Money Services Business (MSB), we have to meet US State, Federal and Bank requirements for the activities that occur on our platform. One of these requirements is to "Know Your Customer" (KYC) after a certain threshold of sending. We attempt to satisfy this requirement through secure, automated methods. However, in some cases (or more specifically in your case) we are unable to do so electronically and as a result, had to ask for documentation to validate the information that you provided on your account. This process, unfortunately, is not as clear as it can be up-front and can cause inconveniences. This is a process that we are actively working to improve to prevent experiences like yours in the future. We regret how frustrating this process was for you but very much appreciate the feedback. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to serve you again. Sincerely, Lisa
- Remitly Inc
- 92.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Remitly
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.