• Receive a notification whenever a no-hitter is in progress.
• Catch the exciting conclusion - each alert includes TV and radio listings as well as website links for pitch-by-pitch coverage.
• Customize when alerts should be sent - set up early warnings for your favorite teams.
• View the season's closest no-hitter attempts.
• Optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
• Sync alert settings between devices via iCloud.
Support for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Love No-Hitter Alerts
Great app. Well designed. Intensely focused use case. Sits on my home screen.
Didn’t send alert.
Literally one job. Missed 21 April 2018 no hitter by Sean Manaea. The alert showed up approximately 12 hours after the game had concluded, morning of 22 April.
Live right now
Let's see maybe I can't figure this out. But my live right now says Pitt vs chicago
Francisco Lirano. Wrong
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.