By Uber Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crush your friends’ bases in this tower offense and defense game that mixes intense strategy action with collectible cards. Discover, collect, and launch a variety of powerful toys, and build up a defensive base of your own!
Rip open card packs to deploy ground-stomping bears, top-hatted sharks, and rainbow-spitting unicorns to obliterate a range of crazy defenses, including marble shooters, sticky gum traps, and bottle rocket launchers.
Use strategy to take down your opponents, feed your rare toys to make them more powerful; even decorate and upgrade your base.
Fight with your friends and family in online multiplayer battles, join clubs, or conquer 50 single-player missions. Who has the best base on the block?
+ Attack! Obliterate tower defenses with explosive bombs, laser guns, artillery frogs, and head-slams.
+ Collect! Find and discover dozens of toys, including super rare toys who deal massive damage (in between naps). Pair toys together for maximum damage and protection.
+ Defend! Design a path to protect your clubhouse, and line it with traps to slow down your enemies’ progress.
Toy Rush is compatible with the iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPad mini or newer.
Get the latest strategies:
Follow us on twitter: @ToyRushGame
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/ToyRushGame
If you experience any technical issues or have feedback, please reach out to our excellent support team: http://support.uberent.com
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.11
- Added a new Pirate theme!
- Added gifting! Gift cards to your club mates!
- New game icon!
- Improved readability on iPhone and iPods.
- Added in-game help for technical issues.
- Added card limits to attacks. Ends card spam wins and adds a lot of strategy to attacks.
- Balanced the end game towers to make things a bit more competitive.
- Increased the health percentage for when Thunderblade goes berserk, making him more lethal.
Been playing since the game was available. Enjoy this update, think the pirate theme is awesome (might be because I won a chest decor). Cosmetically looks fine and the max cards available for a specific battle seems a strong way to combat brute force tactics (upgrade your command center, peeps).
Game is getting better. Still feels like brute force is the best way to win... 😤 allow us to spawn more than one card at a time! Furthermore the pirate theme seems fun but I,m not spending 800 cap if I can't even see what it looks like first??
Good game. Love the developer. Always willing to admit mistakes and continuously improving their products until near perfection is achieved.
P.s. Please make another game for the xbox 360.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 91.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Uber Entertainment Toy Rush LLC
- © Uber Entertainment Toy Rush LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bullseye's Cap Stash$9.99
- Pappy's Cap Pouch$1.99
- Timmy's Box of Caps$4.99
- Mickey's Super Cap Bag$19.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- GG's Mega Cap Stack$49.99
- Spunky Cola Special$99.99