Skip-Bo™ - The Classic Family Card Game
By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official Skip-Bo™ App!
Skip-Bo™, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel™ is now in the App Store! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents though, because the first player to get rid of all the cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun!
● The official Skip-Bo™ App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
● * NEW * Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents and cards in the stockpile
● * NEW * Play with your friends and family with GameCenter multiplayer mode.
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on iOS.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo™ mobile brings you all the exciting action of the classic card game right to the palm of your hands!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Hey Skip-Bo Fans!
Here's whats in the latest update:
- improved stability
- bug fixes
Thanks for playing
I don't just love this game, I totally LOVE this one. Most of the other games like this one are usually boring because there's no challenge to them. This version takes it to a new height. The computer players actually play to win and you have to keep on top of the game to win. I've played other versions and the computer players just throw out cards, they even skip over the fact that they have the card in their pile and don't play it, assuring that you will win. I have seen this one do that a few times but for the most part it plays to win. Making it a challenge to win. I love the cute animal players and the sayings they come up with. It adds to the fun. I would recommend this game to anyone who loves challenge and board games. You can stop in the middle of the game and pick up where you left off if you have to stop for some reason. I really feel as if I'm actually in the game itself. Good work Developers.
Fun way to pass the time
The rules are easy and strategy is something you'll pick up along the way. I like how you can play games with as few as five or as many as thirty cards, so can adjust your playing time to the time available. Play is fast and intuitive. You don't always win, but you don't always lose either. The sound effects are a little cheesy, but you can always turn down the volume. Much better without the ads than with. All in all a great game to play while waiting in line - you can easily pick up where you left off.
I enjoy the game but would prefer to see the endings of the games I don't win in addition to just seeing the "You Win" screen. Being able to access the list of my games directly from a current game screen instead of traveling back through an intermediary screen would also be appreciated. Overall a good game, just needs a more user friendly interface.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 91.1 MB
- Languages: Danish, En, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Magmic Inc.
- © Magmic Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- Sack Full of Tokens$2.99
- Barrel Full of Tokens on Sale$9.99
- Chest Full of Tokens$6.99
- Sack Full of Tokens on Sale$1.99
- Barrel Full of Tokens$14.99
- Boat Load of Tokens$39.99
- Truckload of Tokens$24.99