Pet Peaves Monsters
By RED Interactive Agency
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Peaves aren’t just monsters - they’re hilarious pets with attitude! Raise your peave from an adorable larva to a well-trained adult with incredible battle powers. Then challenge friends to throw down and see whose peave is king in multiplayer versus mode!
"I really enjoy raising peaves, especially since the game's playful and humorous take on raising monsters easily put me in a better mood." - Arcade Sushi
"The game has effectively grown up the Tamagotchi mold into a whole new experience." - Apple'n'Apps
* Raise up to 8 peaves, each in their own box!
* Get a peave larva from the pet store
* Feed it some tasty grubs
* Shake the box to trigger a transformation!
* Give your peave a favorite toy
* Teach it to play catch!
* Play some music, watch your peave get funky!
* Feed your peave more bugs to trigger transformations!
* Decorate your pet's box with cool stuff!
* 12 unique species, infinite colors and patterns
* No two peaves are alike!
* Shake a fully grown monster to peave him out!
* Each species has a unique attack or ability!
* Battle other monsters with amazing powers!
* Use mushrooms to trigger amazing super moves!
* Win battles to collect coins and level up!
* Unlock new items and exotic new peave species
* Four unique battle arenas to throw down in!
MULTIPLAYER VS MODE
* Challenge nearby friends to see whose peave is king
* Combine up to four iPhone, iPad, and iPod screens into one mega monster battle arena
* Last peave standing is the victor!
For Pet Peaves Monsters to function properly there needs to be some free space on the device. Problems with the game loading can usually be resolved by freeing up some storage and in some cases restarting the device.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Improved Performance
- iPhone 4 and iPad 2 support
- iOS7 Support
- Easier in-app purchases
- Bug Fixes
Very cool concept.
First off I have had no problem with crashing on my ipad 2. So if you are worried about that you should be fine.
Second the game is really fun. It is a tamagotchi sort of game so if you find the idea of taking care of a cute little monster pet that transforms than it probably isn't for you. Your monster pet has 3 stats- strength, health, and speed. Depending on what you feed it and how you play with it, those stats will change. Then you can take your little pet into a mini game battle against 4 other pets. The mini game is actually pretty fun and can get intense. If you win you unlock new items and different style monsters and your little pet levels up.
The game is great but definitely has lots of potential. Hopefully they implement more mini games and it would be nice if your little pet could move around its box home. Also it would be nice if they keep adding different pets. They have I think 12 right now. But more is always better.
TLDR. Very fun tamagotchi game with potential.
Love love love!
I have this for both my iPad and iPhone and I looooove it! It's addicting, it's original, and the monsters are absolutely adorable! It's beautifully done, and easy to learn to play. I like that the battles are up to the little peave instead of the player calling the shots. It makes it much more exciting for me when I'm cheering on my monster and enjoying the fight rather than strategizing and worrying about having quick fingers.
The only things I could want for this game is being able to buy a nicer box for your pets that holds more items, and being able to pet them! I was disappointed when I went to give my peave a pat after a victory and nothing happened.
New favorite game
Peaves is my new favorite game. The monsters are adorable, the toys are cute, and the game is entertaining. There were a few things that I've thought of to make a cool game even better, though.
- enough boxes to have one of each kind of Peave, for people like me that hate having to choose!
- Training mini games to give your Peave a permanent boost in attack strength, health, or speed.
- ability to "rollover" mushrooms that aren't used in battle.
-bigger boxes/storage space so you can get more trinkets and toys in the box for your Peave.
- ability to recycle Tapes. They just end up taking up space if you decide you want to get different items for your Peave
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RED Interactive Agency
- © 2013 RED Interactive Agency
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spare Change (10,000 coins)$0.99
- Lunch Money (50,000 coins)$1.99
- Jackpot (1,000,000 coins)$4.99
- Big Bucks (250,000 coins)$2.99