Pet Peaves Monsters
By RED Interactive Agency
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Peaves aren’t just monsters - they’re hilarious pets with attitude! Raise your peave from an adorable larva to a well-trained adult with incredible battle powers. Then challenge friends to throw down and see whose peave is king in multiplayer versus mode!
"I really enjoy raising peaves, especially since the game's playful and humorous take on raising monsters easily put me in a better mood." - Arcade Sushi
"The game has effectively grown up the Tamagotchi mold into a whole new experience." - Apple'n'Apps
* Raise up to 8 peaves, each in their own box!
* Get a peave larva from the pet store
* Feed it some tasty grubs
* Shake the box to trigger a transformation!
* Give your peave a favorite toy
* Teach it to play catch!
* Play some music, watch your peave get funky!
* Feed your peave more bugs to trigger transformations!
* Decorate your pet's box with cool stuff!
* 12 unique species, infinite colors and patterns
* No two peaves are alike!
* Shake a fully grown monster to peave him out!
* Each species has a unique attack or ability!
* Battle other monsters with amazing powers!
* Use mushrooms to trigger amazing super moves!
* Win battles to collect coins and level up!
* Unlock new items and exotic new peave species
* Four unique battle arenas to throw down in!
MULTIPLAYER VS MODE
* Challenge nearby friends to see whose peave is king
* Combine up to four iPhone, iPad, and iPod screens into one mega monster battle arena
* Last peave standing is the victor!
For Pet Peaves Monsters to function properly there needs to be some free space on the device. Problems with the game loading can usually be resolved by freeing up some storage and in some cases restarting the device.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Improved Performance
- iPhone 4 and iPad 2 support
- iOS7 Support
- Easier in-app purchases
- Bug Fixes
Would give six stars
I first got this game a couple years ago. Back then, it was all that I wanted in a gaming application; monsters, battle, and a little bit of quirkiness. However, I got a new phone without the game and soon forgot all about it until about a week ago. Now I look at it with a more critical eye, but still thoroughly enjoy it. I have some ideas that may give this game more popularity since the last update that happened about three or four years ago. Of course there should be more monsters, items, etc., but I also think there should be monster breeding. This would be a great addition to the game since you can experiment with the stats of different peaves and see how well they work. Finally, it would be amazing if you could control the peave in battle. This would make the game more appealing to people who like arcade games. And if the creators of pet peaves have read to this point, thanks for reading my lengthy review and I hope that you take my advice!
I love this game. Wonderful style. You choose whatever color peave you want and buy the peave, transform and train them, name them, fight vs, and you could (you don't have to) sell them! Just to shorten things up, though, this one thing has really been sticking to my tongue. I see many reviews that say you can't trash tapes, but actually, you can. Many people know this, but for those who don't, when the tape is playing push the red button on the tape player. One more thing is that I was really having trouble when I was a beginner. I played around, clicked some stuff and the one thing that helped me most was the Peave Handbook. It has great tips, info, and you can buy things from home with it. You can buy more boxes, find out about peave breeds you have and don't yet have, and buy that specific breed if you want to (it costs 1000 coins, but that's not much really)! download new arenas, and much more. In all, this whole game is great.
Best game (should be featured) and a few suggestions
This game is absolutely great it will grapple you in with a snap! This game has so much potential, I just have to spread some suggestions or I will explode!
1. Can there be event things and peaves? I know that sounds like a lot at the moment but what I mean is like a heart pig for Valentine's Day, a peave that looks like the grinch for Christmas, and maybe an egg hatchling monster that peeks out of the cracks of its egg for Easter, and an octopus for the summer, etc.
2. I was thinking and thought of a game mode where you are the peave in a 3D world where you try to survive and explore, and search for treasures and Dna (I will get to that in a second) and either team
up with other players or try to kill them, or invite friends to a private world
3. DNA canisters they will give your pet an extra gene if you use it on them. An Idea is like giving a peave wings ( that did not already have them ) because they go up to the mountains and make it their habitat, so it basicly adds an adaptation to the envornment it is always around, like if you have a peave that's always dehydrated in the desert then it will grow camel humps and if you have a peave that's not sea related and one is in a lake it will grow either webbed feet or fish fins, and you will choose
If you read this, then thank you so much!, oh, and one more thing, can you start adding plant like peaves? Ex: Venus flytrap
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RED Interactive Agency
- © 2014 RED Interactive Agency
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spare Change (10,000 coins)$0.99
- Jackpot (1,000,000 coins)$4.99
- Lunch Money (50,000 coins)$1.99
- Big Bucks (250,000 coins)$2.99