By Ernest Szoka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pick up a magic sword on the ancient pillar of sacrifice and fight to become the 'Only One' left standing
TouchArcade - 4.5/5 "Game with depth well beyond what you would expect"
PocketGamer - 9/10 "A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler "
148 Apps - 4/5 "Fun is definitely how I’d describe Only One"
Only One is an arena style sword fighting game where you grab a magic sword declaring yourself the 'Only One' and then proceed to push and destroy waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their deaths down below
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Fight over 70 waves and 7 bosses to ultimately become the only one left standing!
- Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
- Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
- Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, whirlwind and dart
- 70 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses
- Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
- Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
- Game Center leaderboards
- Floating virtual joystick (go to settings to switch to fixed joystick)
- Endless Battle mode
*In App purchase Ultimate Power unlocks the full game experience
What's New in Version 1.06
- Eagle boost (saves you from falling off the platform)
- iPad ui bottom/centre switch in pause screen
- Possible sound loop fix
- Hero hits sooner, has lower stun time and responds faster after using abilities
- Cheaper energy boost
- Boss score points increased
- Fixed typos
Only Three Things...
It is good, but the only thing is that when you control your person, he tends to slide around. Also, it seems as If when you go thru the lvls, I personally feel that it was getting harder to control. Here is two things you need to add tho, a Bow, for long range, and a spare shield for when you break the primary shield. It will have half the durabuility as the main shield, EX: Main Shield: 4 durabuility points, Spare Shield: 2 durabuility points. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am expecting something the same or similar as this. THANKS! :D
Tons Of potential!
Overall This is A Great game But has So Much Potential! like Co-op! Or multiplayer Like Deathmatch Or team Even Add Weapens Like A Bow Or Wand Or Staff even And Also be able to buy Skins And Coustumes That Give Mini Bonuses Like +10% points Overall a Great Single player game with a Lot Of work to improve to I recommend this to all people that Love Survival or Role play!
An instant classic
Only One is addictive and charming. It feels like an old classic but is in fact a new classic. I found that I could have kept playing without paying for "power" but I bought a pack anyway because I felt the developer deserved it for making something so original. Definitely worth a download.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 1.06
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ernest Szoka
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Power$1.99
- 5000 Power$0.99
- 30000 Power$4.99
- 17000 Power$2.99
- 65000 Power$9.99
- 23000 Power$3.99