By Florida Health Care Plan, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myFHCP mobile is now available for your iPhone and iPad.
At home or on the go you now have quick access to your Florida Health Care Plan information wherever and whenever you need it. With intuitive navigation and smart design myFHCP brings the power of our plans to the palm of your hand.
Including great features such as:
· Find a Provider - Find and map providers or facilities to locate the care and services you need.
· View your Claims - View a list of your recent Medical and Pharmacy claims.
· View your ID Card - Your Insurance Card is now quickly and easily displayed whenever you need it.
· Review your Benefits - Get access to your up to date Deductible, Out of Pocket, and Benefit Summary information.
· Nurse Advice Line - Contact a Registered Nurse if you have a health question or need advice on care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
· Contact Us - A handy list of click to call phone numbers to put you in touch with a friendly FHCP representative.
· Unified Member Login - One login for Members to access both the mobile app and the FHCP Member Portal website.
*The myFHCP Mobile App is free to download; however, data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
If you are unable to log in please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Added "Pharmacy Location and Hours" quick look-up on login screen and logged in side menu with filtering by FHCP, Non-FHCP, and 24 Hour Pharmacies
- Enhanced Provider Search Results:
(a) Added "Perform Advanced Search" button
(b) Added ability to click to call on phone numbers
(c) Improved readability of returned information
(d) Added Hours of Operation for facilities (when available)
- Added dynamic password matching indicators for Registration and Change Password screens
A great way to look at details
The details from visits that would not have been accessible before can now be seen using this app. Patient cost and "true cost" of: tests, medicine, materials, etc are now in plain view. The thing that I wanted from the app was a results tracker because I'd like to know what my checkup results are to improve them since getting that information out of the nurses is like pulling teeth. Some people are given an itemized list of vitamin levels from doctors, yet I have to call repeatedly to hear my results. That is why this app is 4 stars for me. It's informative, but the information shared is only costs, not useful members results.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Florida Health Care Plan, Inc.
- © Florida Health Care Plan, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.