By Nomad Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A great game with a ton of content." - 4/5 BoardGameGeek.
"...sky high production quality with a full compliment of features." – 4.5/5 TouchArcade
“Talisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad and Android, period.” – Dave Neumann, Pocket Tactics
NOTE - Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Talisman: Digital Edition, the classic fantasy adventure board game for 1-6 players. This officially licensed version of the Games Workshop game uses the 4th Revised Edition rules. In Talisman, you embark on a perilous quest for the ultimate treasure, the Crown of Command. Choose from 14 characters such as the Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard and race your opponents through a perilous realm. Each character is unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game, you must journey to the heart of the land to find the Crown of Command, and then use its ancient magic to cast a mighty spell to subdue all your rivals. Only by gradually building up your adventurer's powers, gathering valuable allies, and winning potent magical items will you stand a chance of surviving the ultimate test that lies beyond the Portal of Power.
This family friendly game is simple to play - roll a die to move around the board and draw cards on spaces to encounter dangerous foes and claim powerful rewards! Build up your character's power until you are ready to travel to the more dangerous areas of the board. Beware though, each character has the same goal and will stop at nothing to be the first to the Crown!
- Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
- Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, Frostmarch, Dungeon, Highland, Sacred Pool and City expansions are available now with more coming soon.
- Local multiplayer - Pass to Play mode.
- Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-6 players. Play against your Game Center friends or anyone in the world! Game Center account required for online play.
- Play against AI characters in offline games.
- Optional House Rules included.
- Bloodbath mode! - A savage fight to the death as each player is knocked out of the game!
- Interactive tutorial.
- Online rulebook.
- AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
- Turn log - view all game actions in a detailed log.
- Earn XP as you play! Earn enough XP to level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
- Languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
- Game Center Achievements
- Leaderboard - How do you compare to the World's best players?
NOTE - Compatibility: iPad2 or newer, iOS7.x
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
Will you be making more expansions?
Yes! We'll be releasing more characters and all of the official expansion packs for the board game.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn't really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.
What's New in Version 7.03
Some AI bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Please remember to get the latest high detail graphics by choosing 'Check for updates' in the Advanced Options, then follow the instructions.
If any purchased expansions or characters aren't appearing, please close and re-boot the game after choosing 'Restore Purchases'
Thanks for the feedback so far.
Add support korean.
What Online Connection Improvements?
11.11.15 STILL not fixed.
11.2.15 STILL not fixed. See long list of angst below. These developers absolutely do not deserve your money.
8.13.15 STILL not fixed. These developers are apathetic to their users and beyond inept.
6.10.15 MONTHS later, the newest update STILL doesn't fix the private game issue. Didn't waste time poking around to see what else is still wrong with it, as this issue renders the game worthless. These developers don't care what they put their name on.
I *still* can't invite a player to a private game. You have devastatingly turned a 5+ star game into completely unusable garbage with your last two updates. As new players, my husband and I couldn't be more disappointed with your complete disregard to functional development. As potential addicts, you've alienated two customers who don't trust in your abilities nearly enough to invest a penny in the game's thoroughly intriguing expansion packs. Frankly, until you can prove you are the least bit capable, we prefer the loss be yours, not ours.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 7.03
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Nomad Games Ltd.
- © 2014 Nomad Games Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Reaper Expansion Pack$1.99
- The Frostmarch Expansion$1.99
- The Dungeon Expansion Pack$1.99
- The Highland Expansion Pack$1.99
- The Sacred Pool$1.99
- The City Expansion Pack$1.99
- Character Pack #4 - Genie$0.99
- Complete Runestone Deck$1.99
- Character Pack #3 - Devil's Minion$0.99
- Character Pack #2 - Courtesan$0.99