TracKit is the best tool to help you keep track, measure and visualise just about anything happening in your life. Want to track the number of pushups you do everyday? Or the number of miles you travel on a single tank of gas? Or maybe you want to have a record of how much money you spend on coffee. Whatever it is, TracKit is dynamic enough to let you track almost any kind of data.
TracKit will keep track of every entry you add, give you statistics about your overall performance and generate a graph to show your progress over the last week, last month, or across all time
• See a graph of your performance over the last week, last month, or all time, for each tracker.
• Have a quick glance at your performance in all trackers from the home screen.
• Set goals for your trackers and see how you progress towards them.
• Calculate minimum, maximum, average and total of the values you enter.
• Set reminders for yourself to add new entries daily, weekly or monthly.
Things you could track with TracKit:
• Miles traveled on a single tank of gas
• Your weight
• Number of pushups you do daily
• Time spent commuting to and from work
• Money spent on food
…and just about anything else.
You can now tap on an entry on the chart to see its value.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what it says!
Started using this app with a goal of doing 1500 push ups this month.
The only thing I wish it had was the ability to log different times. This would allow me to do 50 push ups in the morning and in the evening for a total of 100 for the day rather than it averaging my numbers by entry.
Better than other Tracking Apps
This app is so much better than the other tracking apps because you can keep track of anything you want like personal stuff or business stuff and I would recommend this app to anyone who likes to keep track of their own stuff.
Loved this little app. However, latest update crashes on opening. Hoping 1) it hasn’t wiped my recorded data, and 2) update will be fixed soon. Would like to give it 5 stars, but since it’s not working dropped to 3.
Hi, This has been fixed in the latest version. Would you please give it a try and let me know through the in-app feedback if you're still having an issue?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.