Photo Blur - Create cool wallpapers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Version 2.1 brings a new tool: Patterns. Thank you for all the suggestions, we're listening.
Create your own wallpaper. Take a picture and blur it into a cool background that looks great in iOS 7.
You get to control the amount of blur you want to apply, from slightly out of focus to heavily abstract. Then use Photo Blur tools to customize it:
• Patterns: Combine blur effect with patterns for even cooler wallpapers. Works great with the parallax effect of iOS 7.
• Colorize: Mix blur effect with colors. Tint the wallpaper to add a different feeling, or to blend it with the color of your device!
• Preview: tap to quickly see how the wallpaper will look in your device.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Brand NEW: Patterns tool.
It's ok, could be a lot better.
The last update was supposed to fix the slider problem but didn't. I don't think having a swipe and slider feature In the same area is the right way to go when you are striving for precision. Also, the minimum blur level is too much. The app also blows up the photo whether you import it or take it in app.
so how do you buy the PRO version via in-app purchase? it's listed as an option with no way to actually but it. plus it would be nice if you could reposition the image instead of just auto-cropping off parts. makes it impossible to select part of a photo to use.
It's so simple and obvious, it's dumbfounding it hasn't been done this effectively prior to now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 10, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joao Victor Vital
- © 2013 JVico
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dots Pattern$0.99
- PRO Version Upgrade$0.99
- Gaudi Pattern$0.99
- Space Pattern$0.99