By Funday Factory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It may be the best premise of a game ever...it feels more polished than some AAA games" 9/10 -GodisaGeek.com
Join the epic battle between squirrels and beavers!
Simple to learn but hard to master. Tree Wars is the addictive squirrel-strategy game that will leave you out of breath. Captain your heroic squirrel troops to battle but beware of the beaver brutes – they have quite a few tricks up their sleeves. Customize your beaver-bashing strategy with an assortment of spells, upgrades and squirrels. Can you fight off the evil beavers and win back the Tree of Life?
Tree Wars features:
• Attack the evil beavers with footmen, archers, and flying squirrels!
• Turn the tides of war with healing, fireballs, frostray and fury!
• Promote your spells and fierce squirrel heroes during battle!
• Use your golden acorns to unlock massive spells!
• Accelerate the war effort with your diamond pinecones!
• Challenge yourself with 10 unique levels in three difficulties!
If you have any problems or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
Visit Funday Factory on www.fb.me/fundayfactory for the latest news and exclusive sneak peeks
(1)It's has good graphics and funny characters beheading each other (love it)
(2)Solid strategy game the enemy beavers are no easy pray and with easily crush you if you're not careful plus it easy to pick up and play
(3)Is it just me or does the music at times not sound like something from Star Wars Ewok village? Anyway I like it and never wanted to mute my device while playing
(1) It's really annoying how hard this game can be, after level 3 look out
(2) The shop items are expensive and are only good for one use, at 500 coins..... Really?
(3) Upgrading does not help mush since the enemy just matches you or goes up a notch each time you do. Also it does not sync between devices
Great looking bop 'em game
This is your standard "walk across the path toward the enemies fort with as many guys in tow as you can, and destroy their fort" game. The art is very good and involves beavers and squirrels fighting it out. Every enemy you kill drops an acorn which, when you collect enough allows you to send another guy toward the enemies fort. There are quite a few games like this out now,
Playground Wars as an example, among many others. The game seems to be balanced well and is well worth your time if you like the genre.
Okay. Well the developers of the game asked people who bought the game to leave their honest review so here goes: Tree wars. It is very much like all these other building defense titles where armies walk straight across a field and bop each other on their heads. At least some of these have different lanes and units and power ups. Tree wars doesn't seem to. There is something with these gold acorns that are dropped by the bad guys u kill but I wasn't sure what they were doing. On the plus side. The art is really good and it's kinda cool to see these little forest animals wielding swords and armor and stuff.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Language: Danish
- Seller: Funday Factory ApS
- © Funday Factory ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A sack of acorns$3.99
- Handful of acorns$0.99
- A chest of acorns$17.99